FEATURE: What power would you want and why?

Ahhh its like if your roommate next door was doing you know bed time :joy: and you hear their thoughts about it lol i would just die from frustration

1 Like

No dont :cry:

Lol i’ll just grant you the wish power than

1 Like

I think chain reaction is a good episode story

1 Like

This is a hard one because if I had it my way I’d choose them all. I guess my top three would be a shapeshifter, teleportation so I could go wherever I wanted, and to have elemental powers. I’d probably go with fire on that one but I’d be happy with any of them.

1 Like

lmao i didn’t think of shapeshifter, you could turn into an animal!!

True :joy:

1 Like

I want to have the ability to visualize and materialize anything on my imagination, just like in the webtoon “Trump”, Hiasen’s dad Ran

I want it because I can easi- cough be cough the most richest cough cough person in the wor- save people! Yea, totally save people!

1 Like

Okay this is something I’ve actually thought about A LOT and it’s supersuper OP.

I’d want the power to change probability. Of anything.

What’s the probability this lottery ticket is a winning one? I’d say 100% boom.

Probability I’ll suddenly gain the ability of flight? Hm. I’d say 100% bam.

This shady person ahead of me? Probability they’ll be totally innocent and there will be no conflict? 100% all’s Gucci.

You would be all powerful. You could never be stopped.
you would become God.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk

Telekinesis/flight(though i guess if i can move things with my kind flight can also be included in that)
Same with water mainupilation

I want Thors hammer imagine the destruction :joy::rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.