FEATURE: Zoom Command Customization

Sometimes the @zoom command zooms in a straight line and sometimes it creates some kind of a “curve”. It could be cool if we could control it!

For example: @zoom on 160 100 to 150% in 0 is a default zoom. As default, it would zoom in a straight line.
However, @zoom on 160 100 to 150% in 0 with curve_left/curve_right could be a command that forces the zoom to curve in a certain direction.

We could even make it more customizable by having a parameter for curve size, but this is even more advanced. I really think this could be useful!

35 Likes

support !!

Exactly what it says on the tin. When there’s a zoom in or out in a story, the screen sort of curves to the left- it looks jarring and should be fixed sometime.

4 Likes

I agree. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn’t. It looks strange

2 Likes

Thank you - I support this as I do feel that varied zooms enhance a story experience a lot especially slow zooms for dramatic effect but the curving in/out does take away from that.

I support this! Whenever this happens to me, I get frustrated and have to try different methods sigh

It curves depends where zoom was spotted before.
You just need to zoom out correctly and there won’t be any curving

3 Likes

yeah standard zoom shoudl be straight but it is strait only if you stay at spot and just change % of zoom or vice versa but it you change both zoom starts to first go to the “spot” and then making t % instead doing both together to make it straight line zoom.

2 Likes

Support, this would be so helpful :sleepy:

1 Like

support! Its very limiting to always have the zooms stay either the same positioning or percentage.

1 Like

Bump :sweat: I didn’t spend 5 minutes moving to zoom in between two zones for the zoom to curve

1 Like

Support

Bump!

Support!!!

But you can do this, you just need need to keep the spot coordinates of the zoom the same x

1 Like

Support!