Featured Stories and Premium Choices

I know we all prefer community stories over the featured ones mostly because of lack of premium aka gem choices :gem:, but I’m curious cause sometimes these pop into my app for beta and I like to see the outfits :woman_shrugging:t2: The non-outfit/hairstyle ones do make me go :face_with_monocle: sometimes, but what do you guys think?

Some questions to make this a better discussion:

1. What’s your favourite featured story in the past couple of years (2019-2020)? Why?

2. What makes a premium choice worth it? How do you think they can enhance your reading experience?

3. What would you want to spend your gems on in a featured story? (Outfits/hairstyles, more time with your love interest, etc)

4. What do you hate spending gems on in a featured story? (defending yourself, spending time with besties etc)

5. What was the most memorable premium choice in a featured story you read?

My all times favorite featured story are Juvie (I don’t remember the new name) and real Hollywood (yes, the classic one) both of them are pretty old ho. The royal baby is good as well but I think it also was published before 2019 :joy:

They don’t :joy: when I used to read episode featured I picked only gem choice that were important for the plot.

Anything that actually matters with the plot or just scenes I really want to see. I spent gems only on stories I got attached to.

OUTFITS. The amount of gems they give us to pick an outfit is ridiculous. I know community authors don’t have control over the amount of gems in gem choices, but in featured story I’ve seen different amounts of gems on outfits choices so I guess they can change it.

Omg. It wasn’t a gem choice, but an actual money choice. In real Hollywood Ella (the mc) produced a movie or smth like that, and for three dollars (actual three dollars) we could see the movie. :joy:

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like