Featured story discussion: Positively Princess

Lol

1 Like

yup season 4 :joy:

1 Like

Whatever the time frame was, it all sounds really shady. I know that we joke about Episode featured stories all being the same, but even then, it’s not usually to that extent.
It seems so unlikely that they’d release two featured stories that basically boil down to the same one sentence summary of “An ordinary girl finds out that she’s a princess” in such a short period.
It really makes me wonder what they were thinking.

14 Likes

I’m on season 2… I remember watching season 4 on TV.

1 Like

Okay… I’ve read Positively Princess and I looooove this story.

But you know what I like the most? The hairstyles, and WHYTF don’t we have them?!

I never saw them before, why can’t we put them in- u know non-episode-promoted stories?
(if you know what I mean)

*sorry is my English is not good, normally I speak french lol :confused:

5 Likes

The story is a literal Rapunzel :joy:

2 Likes

lol :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Je pense que c’est parce qu’ils ne les ont pas encore sortis. Ils sont tout nouveaux et pour l’instant ils doivent les garder exclusivement pour les histoires “featured” par episode pour garder un attrait pour les lecteurs. Mais j’ai tellement hâte d’avoir les nouveaux visages, nouvelles coupes, nouvelles musiques, et surtout les chevaux animés :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Je sais pas hein.
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
Leur featured stories là vraimeeeeeent.

1 Like

Some people just talk too much in their language, I feel left out (no offense)…

अरे काला चश्मा जँचता है,
जँचता है तोरे मुखड़े पे!

lmao

Moi aussi omgg :heart_eyes:

1 Like

To be honest, I haven’t read that story and don’t plan on doing it because I don’t really support Episode’s stories that they make. Some of them can be really cliche and not original. Some of them can be unique, but still have a cliche story line. Don’t get me wrong, I love reading cliche stories, but sometimes you can’t tired of reading them to a certain extent.

6 Likes

right

Hello guys, did anyone read Positively princess?There are new faces,hairs and other stuff,do you think limelight will update?I think it would be awesomee!

Sorry if my english is bad

2 Likes

I guess they would update (everyone is excited for the beards to come out) but they won’t give a specific date or time for that. Maybe they want it to be a big SURPRISE for us when we least expect it. Maybe they want people to be hooked up on the incoming big update.

P.S. I think that if this LL update occurs, INK would become obsolete, that is, no updates for it from then on :cry:

5 Likes

I think the Episode team has pretty much stated there will not be any more Ink updates from now on, which while sad, is not surprising. It won’t dead Ink as far as I’m concerned because it’s still most people’s preferred style.

5 Likes

I feel ya. Dalton’s creeps me tf out. :scream: Elijah’s is not so bad, though.

2 Likes

I stopped reading it cause I lost interest but also thos guys face is creeping me out

10 Likes

Has anyone read more chapters?

Going to other royal countries and meeting the suitor’s families? I’m still a little behind on updates but right now I’m looking at Nadal and Jada’s cousins (aka the remnants of what could have been IP) and the fashion is amazing! (EDIT: Just commenting, not representative of entire opinion of story and context BS)
And twist: Jada is the first to propose I get pregnant for the kingdom, that’s why she apparently connected with MC in the first place or something

Besides Dalton, who do y’all like more: Jada or Elijah, with or without the drama?

• Princess Jada
  • Prince Elijah

0 voters

1 Like