Featured Story: Rebounding With Bad

Well, honestly, I actually enjoyed Back and Forth a little more than the original. The only thing I disliked was that at times it seemed quite rushed…

Misleading title, I assure you! Just like Cee said.

I hope they release it soon. Unfortunately, the only opportunity for Episode to publish a decent story is by means of other authors. Writing stories is… simply not their thing.

4 Likes

Pfff, I lost the featured version of Rebounding With Bad before I could read it, and now I have this instead :frowning:

6 Likes

D i s g u s t i n g

7 Likes

Abs of… steel.

Abs of fucking steel. Am I going to fall in love with a Transformer or what?

I am not even bothered by the pregnancy this time. Episode Team, we need to talk ASAP.

8 Likes

I don’t even understand what the RA is. Maybe I’m too old or I don’t read “enough” featured stories, but what the heck does this mean?

3 Likes

Whiskypedia:

Ra is the ancient Egyptian sun god…

Urban Dictionary:

Resident Advisor, Resident Assistant - In a university residence hall (dorm ), an RA is a student leader…

My guess is the first one (?)

8 Likes

Hahaha, Oh my God

1 Like

Are they going to try and tell us that this is a satire too?

Edit: Looks like I’ve got it too. I never get the beta stories either lol. Or does everyone have this one?

5 Likes

Wonder what their logic is for labeling it drama instead of romance as they usually do.

In any case, the only chance for me not hating this is if it’s satire, but if that’s their angle it should be a “comedy.”

3 Likes

On another note, I do not have this story which I can only assume is about how excited a bunch of 18 year old guys in their first year of college are to become the father to the baby of a pregnant girl they just met?

But if I had to choose beta readers for a pregnancy story, I wouldn’t choose me either. :laughing:

6 Likes

what are they on when they come up with titles and descriptions like these? :rofl:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Beats me :woman_shrugging: But let’s discuss this story in the other thread what @EliseC made, instead of spamming this one, like I did :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m kinda scared to read this tbh, because I loved the community version so much and we all know how Episode ahem butchers good stories

Edit: Nevermind, I don’t even have the story on my app, lol.

3 Likes

The original was so good!

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I love that story
Don’t be trash Don’t be trash Don’t be trash Don’t be trash
Sorry for that but I’m scared to read it

1 Like

Looks like they announced it today! I had to search to find the story, but hopefully it’s available to everyone. I really liked the beta which seemed to suggest it would have 15 episodes. It would be awesome if it has more than 12. I certainly hope it has more than 8!

2 Likes

I hope the same if it’s 8 they probably rushed the plot.

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be a shame. I complain about almost every featured story, but I actually think this one has a lot of potential, and cutting it off at 8 would be doing it a huge disservice.

3 Likes

I’m already seeing comments on Insta that it’s disappointing and that the CC template is lacking… I’m just waiting until I can check it for myself :confused: Makes me wish I had read the original so I could at least compare it to this version. But I remember reading a few episodes (of the original) a whiiiile ago and thought it was pretty good

2 Likes