Featured Story: Unexpectedly Expecting

It’s very peculiar. Usually the stories with half-hearted directing, stock characters, and old assets are the featured stories they revamp without help from the authors. So I kind of figured, “Oh, they put the most effort into their original content so people will still go there to see gem-locked clothes and new character designs or animations.”

But this story is official and feels more like one of those half-hearted community revamps.

6 Likes

I think there pushing out stories for the hell of it.

1 Like

said every mother ever.

3 Likes

OMG IMAGINE?! That would explain why there are so many stock characters in published stories… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Don’t stoppppp believinnnnnggggg…

Even when they do a lot of things that prove otherwise.

3 Likes

I was only semi kidding.

I’m not actually funny so I doubt this story will ever see the publish button but it’s fun to mess around.

Sneaky peek

28 Likes

OMG I LOVE YOU :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m not funny, but I laugh at my own jokes. Does that count?
Side note- I don’t remember the last time I used default character positioning :rofl:

Back on topic:

It’s weird. I wonder if this was a project given to the interns. The directing is so basic that it reminds me of my first story lol

4 Likes

Should we submit a ticket? I genuinely need answers

3 Likes

“Subject: Why are your featured stories so bad?”

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Your Featured Stories So Bad?

Hi EliseC and Amberose

Thanks for your message. We understand your concerns, however… Don’t you both have stories that haven’t been updated in ages? Maybe you should spend less time judging our interns and work on your own stories.

Love,
The Episode Team

20 Likes

Ohhhh the shade.

10 Likes

Self drag :smirk:

3 Likes

what the actual hell???

1 Like

Oh please publish it with Zelda’s cover, then watch this getting featured :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

I am reading this thread for all your shitposts. Please, do not stop.

8 Likes

My reaction

Lafuq is this trash? Did episode fish sum garbage out of a dumpster, sew it together and call it a story? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

5 Likes

maybe if there weren’t getting high while writing these stories we wouldn’t be snarky about them :crazy_face:

1 Like

elise pls i will post so many screenshots and make it 100000x funnier :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Another “great” episode featured story :roll_eyes:Insert ‘facepalm’ emoij here.

1 Like