Featured Story: Unexpectedly Expecting

What is this outfit? I also thought her name was Betty B lol

4 Likes

The biker jacket with the roses is … okay, I think in some other Episode Officials this is on guys as well

What about the one where she calls Emily’s mother at the wedding and calls herself Dr. Phalange :joy:

2 Likes

Can you send me the link to Whoops I’m Pregnant? I was on it but for some reason it like disappeared from my favorites and I can’t find it anymore.

I don’t have it and I never did :woman_shrugging:t4:

Aww sorry to bother you I saw you mention it and thought you had read it

1 Like

When I first played Episodes, that was the first story that I enjoyed and completed :heart:.

1 Like

Okay, so I gave it a chance. And it was TERRIBLE!

1. There were so many stock characters (more than a half)
  2. The directing was plain and awful. Clearly they didn’t put effort in it.
  3. One choice cost 40 GEMS?! That’s literally twice as much as the gem choices cost before!
  4. The plot was ‘MC goes to a club with her rommate and there she meets her future boyfriend’ cliché.
5 Likes

i read this story a while ago, but i just found this thread coz im oblivious :joy:

anyway, this story was basic. just the same old episode story. i mean… it kind of goes against their own guidelines? but who am i to judge? it was honestly really cliche. sometimes cliche stories are actually enjoyable, other times… not so much. this story was not enjoyable, in my opinion.
okay, here we go… exaggerated sigh

so there’s the typical mean girl who tries to steal one of the love interests. oH nO hOw cOulD yOu?!
i think we all saw that coming.

then there’s the very common love triangle.
i loVe yOu bOth! i dOn’t kNow!

the pregnancy at a young age… not so enjoyable anymore since i’ve seen it on episode a million times.
i doN’t kNow whO tHe dAd is! oOps!

now, you bring all of that together and… that sums up the story.

as i was saying… it’s basic. im not a fan. sorry, episode. just my opinion.

3 Likes

Remember when you all were jocking about making a story featuring Stella about named « Whoops I’m pregnant » Well episode actually turned your dreams into reality :joy:

6 Likes

I just saw this and I’m devastated I can no longer use the title :rofl:
Seriously though, I’m legitimately trying to figure out if this is an early April Fool’s day joke or something. Isn’t this story basically the same as Unexpectedly Expecting?

3 Likes

Basically but from what I saw on Instagram there even more crazy shits and new assets this time :joy:

1 Like

Remember that story no one asked for and everyone mocked relentlessly? The one that centered on one of our most overdone and least popular tropes? Yeah, let’s do that again, except longer.

6 Likes

I’m confused… I don’t see this anywhere on insta…

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5TRJBNFBB_/

And there’s a forum thread:

Oh yes, I saw that first picture you posted… but I didn’t look at it or read it lol :sweat_smile: I was specifically looking for the picture @Louve1 posted. I’m going to assume it was on their story then and I missed it lol. Too funny tho. They kill these tropes :rofl: I’m not even against tropes… but they really beat this one to death lol

2 Likes

I’m not against tropes either. I think they can be fun to play with. But I hate this one in particular with the fury of a thousand suns.

2 Likes

Hahaha yep, I totally agree.

2 Likes

She’s the Daphne of episode same with Grace and Lola