Featured Story: Unexpectedly Expecting

:eyes:

5 Likes

writer, at episode after doing a line of coke: yeahhhh that’s good description

11 Likes

It actually sounds like a satire. I don’t think I could come up with anything better for a satire in the same character limit :rofl:

5 Likes

they need to put it in comedy :joy: tbh I don’t even remember the last “original” story that was in comedy something in classic style :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure I could write a better story than this – either serious or satire – while asleep. And I don’t mean half-asleep (which has been my default mode for about 12 years, but never mind that!), I mean completely out.

14 Likes

Sum up episode featured stories in 5 words or less.

11 Likes

o. hell no-

1 Like

Why has the mc ALWAYS have to know who thealways famous singer LL is and why does he always have these famous*abs of STEEL why can’t we have a LL without these dumb fcking metal muscles? You don’t need a ten pack! They always preach about being inclusive but diversity isn’t just in skin tone or what gender you like. It’s also body types and personality. Why has the MC have to be a thirsty fan girl? :tipping_hand_woman::tipping_hand_woman:You can see I’m a triggered ho​:clown_face::tipping_hand_woman::tipping_hand_woman:

6 Likes

Episode is obsessed with abs. Every time I see the Bad Boy Roommate cover I die a little inside (of embarrassment). That LI on that cover is under 18. Why is that child so buff? He’s absolutely hulking.

The one thing I will say is that at least Episode original stories tend to stop at “abs of steel,” where it’s usually the community romances which have the extended descriptions of muscles rippling visibly under shirts which make my very soul cringe.

16 Likes

Trainwreck.

1 Like

I know, like what kind of shirt allows you to see everything? Must be a pretty sheer shirt.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :joy::joy: Garbage lol

3 Likes

Yeah, unless he is willfully making his pecs dance, it seems unlikely such a thing would be really noticeable. :rofl:

3 Likes

And why has the LL have to have these robot abs and perfect skin- like we ALL know that age older and younger you skin is HELL. And when does LL have time to get these rock hard abs? In most stories he’s only seen punching a punching bag shirtless and sweaty every couple of chapters when they have nothing else👀

2 Likes

I have wondered this same thing. I guess in this case the RA must be in his room all the time, waiting for the residents of his dorm to need him, so he just constantly does sit-ups until someone forgets their keys or sets off a smoke alarm or needs him to talk to their roommate about how bad their bedding smells.

6 Likes

And the MC always has to have a perfect body with an as* like Kim K. Sometimes it feels like all of these characters are the same, if you cover they’re names from the speech bubbles you could think it was twenty different stories

5 Likes

Just from reading the title of the thread (before reading the OP), I mentally smacked myself on the forehead. Whoever’s original story this is based on, I’m sorry but why.

Also, how can it truly be about guys falling for you when the story primarily focuses on two.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh I just read the first chapter :joy::joy::joy:

Screenshots

8 Likes

Mystery Man is practically a demon that doesn’t have eyes or a mouth! Why the hell would the option to kiss him be there?? I-

tenor

21 Likes

Try for two? These boys aren’t f*cking cupcakes their people.

2 Likes