FEATURES: Accessibility for readers with sight and hearing impairments

I think the app needs some options to make it more accessible to readers. Such as being able to enlarge text and have sound prompts.
It would also be cool to enable vibrations which some may find useful. Also text to speech but I don’t know how they would do that.

I have just created a post about trying to make my story more accessible for readers with hearing and sight impairments.
To do this I am adding an option to add
“Never miss a sound” which gives readers a readermessege containing the sounds effect name for example “door knock” “phone ringing.” Etc and the option to enlarge speech bubbles to make the text bigger to read.

But I think this should already be an option in the episode app so writers don’t have to code it this way.

24 Likes

This is such an important thing to have, and I’m disappointed at how little attention this request has received. This is far more important than adding new clothes or reviving Ink.

1 Like

I’m glad you like the idea :slight_smile: I think the issue is is most authors like me don’t have a disability that wouldn’t require something like this and therefore don’t really need it. I just think it would be nice for episode to give readers the chance to change their settings to make things easier.

1 Like

Support!!! why isnt it popular yet?

2 Likes

Support! :+1:t4:

Support!!!

Tags

@Youngbl00d @ImAnAlien @lostintranslation @Celestial_Night @corvus.writes @Superpup @Nat.Alia

2 Likes

Support!

Support!

Supportttt

Support

Support

1 Like

Im back to bump this :slight_smile:

support!

Support

support :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Support!