FEATURES: Allow readers to repeat chapter(s)

If you’re like me, then you have a life outside of episode filled with work, college school etc.

For the past few weeks my life has been work, home, tea and bed. I haven’t had time to play episode… this results in me forgetting story events, plots etc.

So I think it would look cool if we could go back to a previous chapter.

To avoid messing up storyline, choices, gains etc
choices would be locked so that the reader is reading the chapter with the original choices they chose

So something like this;

You click on the story and it comes up like this…

But what if when you press the play button instead of taking you to the chapter you are on it comes up like this…

Unfolded With A Scar

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 :lock:
Chapter 4 :lock:
Chapter 5 :lock:

And so on

The locks represent a locked chapter as the chapter before it hasn’t been completed. In the example shown the reader has read chapter 1 and is now on chapter 2. They can now re visit chapter 1 or carry on reading chapter 2. At the end of chapter 2 chapter 3 will be unlocked they can then re visit chapter 1 or 2 or read chapter 3 to unlock chapter 4 etc

Of course episode won’t want to loose anything so they would probably charge a pass for re reading a chapter.

Again Episode will want to know they have some gain on it so after completing the last chapter the reader would have to use the replay to start again…

5 Likes

Support! This would be useful (:

2 Likes

Tell me about it, I was half way through a story but ive been ill and busy and just haven’t had the free time. I’ve gone to play it tonight and I can’t remember half of what went on :joy:

2 Likes

yess supportt

2 Likes

Duplicate closed. Refer to FEATURE: Read again Chapter