February 14 story

So I’m think of coming out with a February 14 story by Valentine’s now I have a-few names picked out but not sure so I’ll leave a poll but my question is would you like to read it
it starts basically by the mc is in a relationship with her boyfriend and he proposes on feb 14 but she says no
then you’d enter a flash back of why she said no and blah blah then she runs away crying

and her bff convince her to go to a bakery to talk it out then she orders Coffee
and spills it on a vary high class man the li and then he makes her sign a contract to agree either to pay him back all at once and never see him again since she caused damage to his outfit or pay him back by working with him it all happens on Feb 14 ofc if you pick the pay him back at once you’ll meet him anyway but yk
Let me know if you would read it
Feel free to let me know if you want to use the some of the ones I don’t use

• February 14th
  • Valentines disaster
  • It all started February 14
  • The contract
  • The end then begins
  • Beginning middle and end
  • The meaning of valentines

0 voters

THE DESCRIPTION MOST LIKELY
***A CONTRACT MARRIAGE WORK ALL THIS COMES AFTER A BRAKE UP WHAT WILL YOU DO. NOT TO MENTION IT ALL STARTS FEBRUARY 14 OF ALL DAYS ***

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to read it!:two_hearts: But U should write stories that you’d like to write, and not what others think. Because at the end of the day you’re the one who will be writing this story and not them. So if you like it how the plot is and everything is the way u want, then do it! And for instance you don’t like it, then write something you actually would enjoy writing. Good luck!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I do want to wright it I’m just asking if ppl think it to similar to other storylines bc Ik there’s quite a bit out there like it but it’s not 100% gonna go the way I quickly explained it
And I’m stuck on the name bc I definitely want to use all the names at some point lol well try to and wether or not to make it in ink or ll bc I feel ink would have the best face emotions for it but ofc everyone loves ll

Like the contract? I mean yeah that’s repetitive but if you make it different than what we see I think it will be a good story.

1 Like

Well for now, worry about the plot, characters and whatnot. And when you’re satisfied with everything then you dan worry about the title, you can even ask people here, or do some searching :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yea ig we’ll see I could also change it to we’re she has to buy him a new suit or something to eat or sum like that

Okay, no problem. Good luck with your story :two_hearts::blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.