Feedback and Reviews (Closed at the Moment)

If anyone would like for me to read your stories and offer my feedback which would include SPECIFIC details from your story. I would be glad to do so. Just pm me or dm me on insta @_al3igh I am somewhat of a grammar freak as well, so I may even say things that may not be as important. Sorry if that bothers ya’ll. Also my insta is private as of right now so, I may not be able to respond on there as quickly.
Thanks. Lots of Love - al3igh

I’d also like to add that I cannot read your story/stories every day, so please be patient with me.
Put a link to your story when you message me as well if you can. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I requested friendship on Insta with you just now. Looks like you’re into photography so you might like my story. The main character is a photojournalist. Here is the link to the story:

1 Like

Hi there! I’d love a review :grin:

Author: TheBigMystery
Title: Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
Genre: Fantasy / Action / Romance
About: The Empire of Solis needs some saving! The emotionally unstable Queen of Sarcasm, Exin, and her naive, childish twin brother, Echo, team up with a bunch of lunatics! We’re doomed.
What to expect:

• This story uses a point system! (Choices actually matter.)
  • This story has a wide variety of Love Interests! Even options for the LGBT community!
  • Some pretty rad effects! (50+ overlays and backgrounds were used!)
  • Fighting scenes!
  • Plot twists you never saw coming!
  • Diverse characters!
  • Text effects!
  • + Many more features!

Episodes: 3 (on-going)
Instagram: @thebigmystery.episode

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: What happens to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? Customize ALL Characters, Choices Matter, 5 Endings, Mini games
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::heartbeat:

1 Like

A review would be great! Thank you for doing this.

Hello @al3igh! I would like to hear your feedback on my story.

Title: Puppy Love
Author: Lou
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance w/ a touch of Fantasy (but i put it in the fantasy section)
Episodes: 4 ongoing
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5630801559027712
IG: @authorlou.episode

Why should you give this story a read?
Well I know it’s title appears to be so cliche but don’t be fooled 'cause it’s beyond what you expected. Find out what it feels like to be in a dog’s feet by reading Alli’s thoughts. Will Jason be able to admit his true feelings for Alli after finding out she’s his puppy?

Description:
Jason caught himself in a CRAZY, complicated situation. Watch out on how he will handle his true feelings for Alli. Will he fall in love with his DOG??

PM me please

1 Like

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Clichebreaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

Hey, can you please review my story? )))
Title: Fantastical: Mysterious Investigation
Author: Lаwful Evil
Genre: Fantasy
**Style: limelight **
Description: People are missing in Innsmoot, the monster lives in the forest. Who’s behind all this? ~
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4814855314997248

*FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE, AND I’M HALFWAY DONE THE SECOND

Description:
Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally.

LINK:

SMALL COVER:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

LARGE COVER:

PM me please

If you could PM me that would be great! Thank you!

Can you PM me?

1 Like

Can you PM me please?

1 Like