Feedback + Continue Please (Different Story Than Usual) *Trigger Warning: Self Harm & Suicide Mentions*

After months of being hurt and ignored by family, and bullied by peers, Emma became severely depressed. She wears long sleeves to cover her cuts and keeps the thing she does it with at all times.

EMMA is standing on the school roof
Emma: (I wonder what they would say if I jumped…)
Emma: (They probably wouldn’t care.)
Emma: (Whatever the case, this is the end of me…)
Emma stands on the edge as Felix, Sophia and Kai walk onto the roof

(Kai and Felix are Emma’s friends, Felix being her best friend, and Sophia is her twin sister)

Tags

@AwkwardNancy
@KCE
@Emily2008
@syrinix
@Celestial_Night
@MMG
@CiCe
@marcosimp
@erinwrites
@Joanneee
@Maddie_Robert121
@anon71033048
@MiyakoMiyu
@AlexandraD
@K.Logan
@sarcasticemilee
@Noone_epi
@medusa.jett
@line123462
@Zhasmin
@Valentina.episode
@amyV

1 Like

Please can you remove my tag! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

Hey sorry :sweat_smile: can you remove my tag? and you two don’t need to start a fight everybody is not perfect so just leave it have a great day/night!:heart:

May you please remove my tag? Thank you!

1 Like

I’m sry @Allie_Diamond_Epy i’m finding it hard to continue helping u bc these topics r a little bit too sensitive for me. Pls can u remove my tag, thank u. :white_heart: also, episode if very strict w suicide, self harm, ED. Idk if this story will b approved

8 Likes

I wasn’t tagged in this one but I was tagged in previous ones but you might want to find a co-writer to help with these kinds of things because these subjects are triggersome (not really a word) and constantly making topics like these and tagging people might trigger/annoy others so finding a co-writer who is comftorable with these subjects would be helpful towards you on these topics.

And you might want to go over the episode story guidelines because just with your other threads asking questions like these your story might go against the guidelines.

8 Likes

Hey hun, can you please remove my tag? Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

honestly i don’t think your story will be approved given the fact that you’re planning on using such triggering scenes, even if you aren’t glorifying them.

7 Likes

hey hun, i don’t think i’ll be able to help you with this but i will tell you one thing, episode has strict guidelines on suicide and self harm so if you are going to write a story about it, be careful. i am not trying to be rude just trying to tell you. please read through episodes guidelines, topic’s like this are super sensitive so add constant trigger warnings on the story and be specific. don’t say “may include triggering scenes and topic” say “includes self harm/suicide, read at own risk” do not promote; suicide, self-harm, bullying. i recommend having a person proof read your story to see if it can be published. <3
here are episodes guidelines: https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004082994-Content-Guidelines

6 Likes

I’m not glorifying it. And this is why I asked for feedback :roll_eyes:

@Sydney_H can you close this?

1 Like

That’s not feedback it’s rude, this was just a draft anyways.

Don’t worry, this was just an draft, that I don’t plan on using.

The story isn’t about suicide, it just includes it But than you.

@sarcasticemilee

1 Like

since it still includes it i would still be careful, if it’s going to be a big or even a small topic in your story make sure you be as careful as possible and go over your story with other people who can be willing to proof read it and give feedback :white_heart:

1 Like

…okay… I’m sry I can’t help u it just triggers me a lot n I imagine it will a lot of ppl

3 Likes

The story is already published and has been for 4 years. So I’ll just keep the original. And she survives

@sarcasticemilee

@Sydney_H can you close this?

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: