Feedback for my first edit

I just finished my first edit! I’m so happy! But anyways tell how it looks! Its probably a little messy :joy::rofl:

Art

Are you sure you’re ready?

Too late!

2 Likes

Oh shiz! That’s really good for your first. Mines was— let’s not.

But it’s really good, there are things u can work on to make it even better, but other than that it’s coo.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Np bb. :relieved:

1 Like

You did amazing for your first
I would just say clean your lines up.
What app do you use if it’s ibis pain x make sure your stabilizer is all the way up like this I’ll show you

So how mines at 10 it will help

2 Likes

Thanks, and I use picsart color but thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

You’re welcome
I don’t know anything about that app so have no tips on it I just us IbIsPaintX for crawling and coloring.
But I do love it you have don’t amazing on it

1 Like

Looks amazing, if you used ibis paint x I would say use selection layer but sense you dont work on blending and shadeing also clean up your lines.

1 Like

I will do that, thank you!

1 Like

Yup, of course! :hugs:

1 Like

Since I’ve seen the original reference, I’d say you have done nothing but just colour filling but still it is not bad as your first.I’d recommend using the stabilizer or the correction tool of the software or app you are using as it helps improve the strokes we paint and use brushes like watercolour brush or similiar that seems easy to blend for shading but kindly do mention if you have traced any references or sketch bases from sites like Google or Pinterest.All work posted on those sites are copyrighted and requires credit.

I found this on Pinterest years ago so it is neccesary you credit the artist for using her sketch as the base of your edit.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

@Sydney_H can you close this thread!

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: