Feedback from a Ghost

Do you have a new story that you want more feedback or a review on? It’s great to get multiple opinions on your story, as everyone has different points of view and different tastes.

I’ll read the first three chapters of your story and give you some feedback on them. I’ll send you the link to the Google Doc I write it on on my drive. This feedback won’t be posted to Instagram, but it will be on my public Google Drive.

I am not guaranteeing the feedback will be all positive. Honestly, I am not an easy critic at times. But, I’ll only give constructive criticism for things that I feel could be improved. I’m not going to bash you or insult you or anything like that.

Nothing is required for you to receive a review, but a follow on Instagram, Episode, and/or checking out my stories is very much appreciated.

You must fill out this form to receive a review:

Reviews will be done in my free time as I am in college, so I unfortunately can’t read all day.

Hi!

Just curious…

If you decide to review our story, will you message us first to let us know?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@southampton23,

Hi. At this point in time, I’m reviewing all the submissions I receive. I made this kind of “waitlist” in my Google Drive last night so that you can see how many are ahead of you. I’ve been a little busy, but I should be getting at least yours done tonight. :grinning:

Thank you!

Take as much time as you need though.

I’m in no rush :slight_smile:

Hey! So I think my story may have a slow start but I would love any feedback you can give me

Story Title : The Art of The Deal
Author : GraceX
Style : Ink
Episodes : 9 ongoing
Genre: Romance drama and comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4622710791208960

Story: Isobel lives a secret life but is captured by Dark Chaos, a gang with a twist. Fighting for the greater good! But have there lives crossed before?

@Gracex,

Hi. Would you mind filling out the Google Form? (I use it to keep everyone in order.)

Of course :heart:

I just filled out the form! :heart:

Just so everyone knows why they haven’t received a review/feedback yet, I am a little backed up with them. This week ended up becoming super busy with my college courses (as half of my lab partners decided they didn’t want to work on the report) as well as personal things that prevented me from being able to work on the reviews. I promise I will get through all of them soon. If you go to my Google Drive and your name is on the “Wait List” I have seen your story and will give you feedback. My spring break is the first week of March, so I’ll definitely get through all the reviews then if not before.

Hi Purple Ghost! I’d love it if you could give me some feedback on my story!

Title: Recovery in 5
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama/Romance
Synopsis: Two years ago your 3 year relationship ended suddenly. What happens when he comes back into your life unexpectedly while you’re pursuing your dream career in physiotherapy? (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5944027944452096
IG: Destinystragedy

@DestinysTragedy,

Hi. Would you mind filling out the Google form? It helps me keep everything organized.

Done!

Thank you!

Hi there! I’d love to hear what you think. Here’s my story. Please let me know when you start. : ) Thanks in advance!

[DEMON GOD]
Author: E.Z.
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Instagram: @e.z.episode
Description: He starved himself for three hundred years in order to abide by a woman’s promise. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4678673313693696

@Castino,

Hey. Would you mind filling out the Google form. It’s my way of keeping everything in order. :slight_smile:

I just want to let those who are still waiting for their feedback that I will get to it, but likely not before the end of the week. Until I get through the last 4 reviews, the form will be closed. :slightly_smiling_face:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: