Feedback needed on my new story!

Hi guys! I started my story a while ago and I was wondering about your impression on it! Please read my story, give a review if you would like to and leave me some fanmail (if you like it)! It would be very helpful to have honest reviews on my story!
Here’s my first story:
Name: Girl of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320
Btw the small cover below is still being reviewed

1 Like

SAME OMG!

Would you wanna do an R4R and Promo for each other on IG?

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

IG: gisellepisode

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Sure! I’ll read the first episode of your story and if you can you can read mine!

1 Like

Hey there! I would be glad to read your storyy!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I saw you frequently around the forums hahaha, I like the title, its very interesting! :heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I do use it a lot :joy:

1 Like

Hey @gisellec, I also saw you around the forums. I’m into Greek Mythology so I can’t wait to read it! :heart: P.S. When you’re a child of Zeus you get punished by Hera hahah

2 Likes

Its a cool place, I don’t usually see people in our town playing episode :slightly_frowning_face:. At least here I’m connecting with people :two_hearts:

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Anyway, I’ll read it after I do school works and I’ll give some thoughts about it too :blush:! See you around the forums! It was nice meeting you btw what’s your instagram?

1 Like

Thank you! I actually don’t have instagram…

1 Like

Its fine, I’ll just message you!

1 Like

I’ll read both of your stories and leave feedback! Btw, the plots sound really cool for both of the stories.

1 Like

Thank you!

Anytime! :hearts:

1 Like

So, I just read the first episode of your story and I think it’s super interesting! I hate Gracie, she’s so rude! You’re plot is amazing, I’m definitely going to read the rest of your story!

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re sticking around!! I’ll read it right after my shower so maybe 30-1 hour!! I’ll write up a thorough review if you’d like?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Hello @IDONTKNOWREAL, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Share Feedback to Promote Your Story because it involves read4reads. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like