Feedback needed ๐Ÿ’ž

general
communication
community
mustread
opinion

:cherry_blossom: need help with plot :cherry_blossom:
:cupid: Hey fellow epiaodians! I really needed help with my story plot for the upcoming thriller contest
:black_circle: I was going for the cliche undercover cop story with a twist
:black_circle: I was hoping for more ideas and what would u like to see
{ I have added options for u to choose it gender and you can fully customise all character, and choices REALLY MATTER }
:black_circle: I have settled with a decent ( hopefully eye catching ) cover
{ PLZ COMMENT DOWN IDEAS FOR UNDERCOVER STORIES }

New section open- story ideas available...!

Also I am not sure a murder mystery story goes under the thriller categorie?

Hi, with your plot - your murder mystery plot could potentially go under thriller and maybe, add a slight bit of dark humour and I like that choices really matter as well.

For an undercover story, there is a lot of potential for the story and I think I recently saw a show called Bizarre Murders or something like that. Basically, this cop went undercover and actually started to become friends with the murderer (obviously with pretense) - however, maybe in the story this particular cop has gone undercover before and there was a life-threatening mishap. Maybe he/she is doing another undercover job to prove themselves and as a way to face their demons - potentially, if the wrong choices are made the undercover cop could be held hostage or somethingโ€ฆ?

Crime and mystery thrillers are two of the three most popular thriller genres, so you should be good with that!

well, Here is My idea as Requestedโ€ฆ-
Lia, an undercover agent. she is just 24 but did lots of missions. She is an expert. Now she has a new mission. But she has to marry a starnger in the other country. this is the requirement. once married she finds out the one she married is a leader of a gang. The one who she was sent to find information about. but will she able to do that one she fall for him. But this doenโ€™t stop here. This isnโ€™t a typical Mafia story. Lots of drama and suspense awaits.
What will happen when she finds out that her Dad is invoved tooโ€ฆ and whatโ€™s the reason behind her momโ€™s death. lets find out.

Great idea! Thanks

I might use some of the idea ( I like the idea surrounding the moms death )

@jeremy @sydney_H @ryan kindly close this thread thanks.

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: