Feedback on a story?

Hi!
I wrote a story about a year ago and didn’t really promote it because I wrote it for fun but then someone in the new book club feature gave me cool feedback on it.
The story is called The influencer and is gem free. It is only 3 episodes for the moment so you can read it quickly. I would love to have other feedback!
Thank you!
Ellie <3

3 Likes

I’ll help

1 Like

I read your story. It was pretty good. I like how the choices actually matter for once. You directing is pretty good. I like how the MC isn’t super-confident for once. It’s a good-natured inoffensive story

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback!! It means a lot to me ^^

1 Like

u are more than welcome to come to my shop as well. @Catniss is a proofreader and gives feedback

2 Likes

Hey, I love this story!!
For episode one the beginning I feel like there should be talking animations and at the party in one of the choices the work “speak” was spelt as “speek” but it was really amazing love the directing and the fact that you have plenty choices in there is amazing.

Episode 2 and 3 were amazing girl!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the review! I’ll update episode one :wink: This means so much to me!!

1 Like

I read the first chapter of your story, it wasn’t bad at all and I enjoyed it :slight_smile:
The directing was very good, but it would be better if when they spoke they had talking animations all the time if not mostly. And I think it would be better if the first chapter ended on a cliffhanger, something to keep you engaged but other than that it was really good!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will work on this 1rst chapter haha ^^ I very much appreciated you help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.