Feedback on Description

Does this make sense? Would you read something with this description?

==

Two years ago, the truth destroyed her. Now, as her world of illusions shatters into millions of pieces, the time has come to take her revenge.

Unless revenge finds her first…

3 Likes

I would read it, and I also made it a bit shorter if it takes up space in the description box.

Two years ago, the truth destroyed her. As her world of illusions shatters into millions of pieces, the time has come for vengeance, unless it finds her first.

Hm, either vengeance, revenge, retaliation, etc. any shorter word because I know the description box have less space and not enough.

4 Likes

I like it! And yes, I’d try it out to find out more of the plot.

2 Likes

Yes I would!
The description is something tat gives subtle info about the story and creates curiosity in the reader to explore!
I guess ur does it job I guess.

2 Likes

I love that, thank you so much!

1 Like

Yep, that’s definitely an eye-catching description! Something most people don’t focus on is their story’s description. A lot of readers tend to read the story’s description first and then decide whether they should read it or not, based on how much curiosity the description builds up, which leads the reader to want to find out more.

Your description is perfect! :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.