Feedback on description!

Heyy, I need feedback on my description or a possible change

My story is a mystery/LGBTQ/thriller story. The name of the story is Stained blood.
The plot is
The dead happens in a small town called Northville. When Finlay decides to hold an investigation, the family members ban every detective and policemen to research the scene. They told the press that the chief council died of natural causes letting The town believe that the chief council died by natural cause. When the funeral is held, Finlay starts a secret investigation with his partner in crime finding more sinister things happening in the scene.

The current description now is
Claiming that the chief council died by natural causes, Finaly investigates the scene to find out something more sinister is going on in the small town of Northville.

The description is definitely eye-catching, I love it!

1 Like

Things are not what they seem when the Northville’s chief council dies and Finlay knows that. With his partner in crime, two people dig into the death of the fallen leader. But a much more sinister truth hides behind the walls of the small town they call Northville.

1 Like

Aaah tysm :heartpulse::heartpulse::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This is amazing! I’m taking some inspo from this and giving credits too! :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Happy that it helped!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.