Feedback on edit?

I just finished an edit and I’d like some feedback/constructive criticism to help better my art.

I know the eyes suck, that’s why I attempted to divert attention from them by adding glasses :rofl:

I got this outline from Epsd.diana. This is not my outline, I only colored it :slight_smile:

Thank you :blush:

10 Likes

It looks great!

1 Like

Thanks cass!

1 Like

If you want, I could give you some tips on hair?

1 Like

It looks great!
Some feedback would be to add shines to the hair and more contouring to the skin.

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Of course! Great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

pm me great!

1 Like

Very nice! The lines are lovely, as well as the shading. I love even the more subtle shadows on the dress. Did you color the glasses, too? That is fantastic! I love how the line in between the top and bottom lips is a darker pink instead of black like at her corners. Very nice touch!

Black is a value that seems like it falls deeper into paintings and drawings. So where the hair comes out should be where there is more highlighting, not black shadows. Where the curves of the hair come back towards the face is where the black shadows should be. Also, having shading in the hair area in between her chin and shoulder, behind her ear and at the roots would make this 11/10!

1 Like

Thank you! I will keep this in mind :blush:

1 Like

It looks really pretty! But it looks a lil plain? Like add more shading

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I’ll work on that more