Feedback on my art please

It’s my first time doing this and I’m pretty proud! Although I would still like some feedback on my art. I made this on ibis paint x using my phone and my fingers… All feedback welcome! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

Finished art

Art process?

Video process posted on my instagram @emily_episodee

7 Likes

Your art looks gorgeous :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It look nice

1 Like

Thankyou! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Thankyou too! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

Your welcome :heartpulse:

1 Like

Beautiful! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Shawty get it​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thankyou! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Thankyou! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

Absolutely stunning, especially for your first time. Your very talented :+1 :heart:

1 Like

Hey! :white_heart: Although the coloring looks good and I love her striking red lips, but it’s traced (: that’s ok, when u’re starting out u need a guide n it will defo help u w anatomy. However, pls make sure to b honest w us + urself abt it bc this is not original art. u might want to add credit to ur image source + b honest abt tracing!

I like what u did w the hair tho :heartbeat:

1 Like

That looks beautiful!

1 Like

its beautiful!

1 Like

Thankyou! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

Yea, it was jus an image I got from google. Thankyou for the advice! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

@Sophie1232 @Xepisode.s Thankyou for being so nice! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Np

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Please use more than one colour to shade. Use more warm and rosey colours. You should add some highlights on the cheeks, noses and forehead. Remember to add highlights on the hair and shadows.

1 Like