Feedback on my cover art

Hey, so I did this cover art for my story a while ago but I just thought, “hey, why not see people’s opinions?” So here I am lol. What do you guys think? (I know it’s probably not the best, but I tried)

3 Likes

I think it’s awesome… his hair is a little blurry but it’s still really good

Thank you, her hair is supposed to be a bit blurry

1 Like

I like the nails and fuzzyiness of it (and her eyes <3), however I do think both their cheeks are a bit red.

@FallenAngelNight13 Lol I thought it’d make them look more alive

I find it to be a unique part of my art

Its amazing

It’s cute. My one complaints are the blurriness and the red cheeks. I understand that that is just a part of your editing style, but it’s not too pleasing to my eyes, and there is a little clownishness to the bright red on their faces.

If you like the blurring, and the rosy cheeks, though, then keep them! I don’t really like them, but I don’t really turn down stories just because I dislike the cover. And, despite the fuzzy graphics, I do recognize the charm in it, and blushed faces as well.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback @kaanha but I’ve actually made new cover art lol

Jic you want to see it

1 Like

WOW AMZINggggggg but you don’t need to always put the white stuff also can I get some feedbacks

@Episode-Diamonds Uhh what white stuff?

people edit episode’s graphics to make them better. from where i’m standing, it kinda seems like you’re editing it just for the sake of editing it. do you really need the hair to be like that? you might be able to find a hairstyle in episode’s character creator thing that doesn’t stand out so much and suits the art more.

@Ryan can you please close this thread? I got what I needed

1 Like

Omg! I had no idea! :confused::confused:

1 Like

@Sydney_H plz close this thread!

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request.