Feedback on my new story/R4R

hey,
I would love to get some feedback on my story and also at the same time discover some hidden gems here on episode since I know how hard it is to get recognised as a small writer.

just drop your story with the following criteria and make sure to scroll through all the things everyone else has shared to see which stories you might be interested in!

Title: Always and Forever
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Landon & Nelia meet again after years of a dark past, and Landon does not recognise Nelia. But more importantly, he does not notice the damage he has done to her.
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @sowayya
Cover:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this here is my ft story and I would love to do a r4r with you but I’m not really good at giving reviews but I will try

Title: Not so Prince Charming

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3

cool I added it to my favourites and will start reading!

Great! same her but I do have a reading list so I will read your story as fast as I can

I would love to do a 3x3 R4R read with you!

Here’s my story:

Title: FT: The Emperor
Author: Maia Rose
Instagram: @maiarosewrites
Genre: Drama
Number of Episodes: 3, more coming soon!
Art style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5686098104352768

Description: Florian Empire had it all; money, looks, fame. He was the master; the world his chessboard. But power has its price. A price which everyone must be willing to pay.

cover

I’d love to check out your story!
Here’s mine!

Title: Pretty Little Thing
Author: Solarnetic
Cover:

Summery: Marchioness Davina Mendes, a beauty of a swan but she’s a fighter. The son of the mafia Axel. They take revenge on each other by using each other. They handle this the hard way.
Genre: Action, Romance, Comedy
Style: LL
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379881204121600
Instagram: @solarnetic_episode

PM me anytime or dm my insta :upside_down_face:

Okay I’m that good at reviewing but I can give tips! So… R4R?

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Instagram: nora_writes_episode
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I’m interested for rfr with you.

• Send me a pm with no of chapters in forums or ig!

Chapters: 8 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @sm._.writes
Author Name: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 20

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

thank you! I just finished reading your 3rd chapter. I like the fact that you took the cinderella story and are adapting it. I don’t know what you are planning for future chapters, I’d just add that I think it would be important that you give it even more of your personal note and make it different to the original fairytale in some ways because it can get boring quickly since we all know the original story. you could include choices for that, especially dressing and dialog choices if you don’t want to change the overall plot too much. I would though, honestly.

1 Like

love it, thank you! I added it to my favourites and will start reading now. I’ll let you know once I’m done!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. This story is finished but I do have another story called Werewolves in hiding if you want to check that out and I do plan on doing other contests in the future

All your stories look fab!! I would love to do some R4Rs with you guys!
I just released my first story on Saturday!

Girls on Fire
Genre: Action
Description: Tired of the life they were forced into, two sisters try to regain control. However, when dark truths are revealed, will they crash and burn or rise from the ashes?
Chapters: 3 and more coming soon!
Instagram: @raikage.writes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098940980822016

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R

Link:

I’d love to R4R :blush:

Title: FT: The Lais of Marie de France
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 3 (on-going)
Description: Talking animals, ghostly ships, and murderous love triangles. Read all this and more in the Old French fairytales of Marie de France! (CC, Diversity, multiple endings)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @misha.lee.writes
Cover:

Hi so I’m looking for your story but I can’t find it. Can you send me your link please. Thanks

Did you type in “Always and Forever” or “Always & Forever”? It’s the first one but here’s the link too" http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4594574569439232

Anyone who wants to do r4r can you contact me on Instagram? I can’t get on the forums on my phone only my laptop so I can’t get the links from here🥰

@raikage.writes :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Ok thanks