Feedback on my new story? ( The Color )

Hey Guys! I just published my first story on Episode! I would love it if you could read the first 3 episodes or less :slight_smile: and give me some feedback? :grin:

Story Title: The Color :blue_heart:

Cover:

Story Description:
You’re finally eighteen, and you find out the color you will see for the rest of your life. Your color determines your soul mate. The question: Who is your soulmate?

Hope you enjoy! :blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Link:
The Color

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Good criticism is highly appreciated! :blush:

If the link doesn’t work, please look up my Author Name : Rebecca Isabel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooh! I will read it right now!

1 Like

Thank you! :sparkling_heart: I can’t wait to hear your feedback! :grin:

1 Like

So far I LOVE your story BUT the brother’s customization is messed up. I don’t mean the coding is wrong it’s just that you can’t see his mouth shape and eye shape and color very well because of the previous animation he did before the customization.

2 Likes

Yeah, when I was coding the story I figured that would be a little problem. I’ll go ahead and fix it right now. :grin:

2 Likes

Okay!

It should be fixed now. Thanks for bringing that up. :hugs:

2 Likes

The minute you fixed it, it kicked me to the beginning but :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh, I’m so sorry! Hopefully you weren’t too far. :weary:

2 Likes

Nope. It’s okay!

1 Like

:relieved:

1 Like

Beckett :smirk:

1 Like

You know it. :smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Wow, your story is AMAZING! I also love episode 3’s ending!

1 Like

Awww thank you! I’m so so happy you enjoyed it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Of course! :heart:

1 Like

I’ll go and give it a read in the morning. It’s 11pm and I still need to finish working on my plot before I go to bed. It sounds really interesting though and I can’t wait to read it! :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll add it to my faves so I can remember which one it is.

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.