Feedback on my Queer Contest Entry

UPDATE >> My Entry is now published at: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6211424074530816

I was just wondering if there’s any readers out there, who’d be willing to read my Queer Contest Entry once it’s published, and give me some feedback?
I tend to write so many stories but never publish them because I always doubt myself. I have this flaw where I often think my stories aren’t good enough, and maybe that’s just the truth? I wouldn’t know.

I don’t need spelling and Grammar help, as I’m pretty good at all of that stuff. And if there ever is those types of mistakes, then it’s most likely a typo or two! :joy:

I’m asking for feedback on the story itself, to see what people think of the storyline.
Perhaps there’s something about the story that could be improved. Or maybe it’s just plain boring?
You can be honest!
Don’t worry, I can take constructive criticism, as long as you’re not rude about it.
I aim to have the story published within the next 3-4 days, and I’d be extremely grateful to anyone who could spare the time to read it and provide me with feedback. :heart:

4 Likes

I can spare some time. Whenever you publish the story, just PM me or tag me on a thread for your story if you make a promotion thread for your story.

2 Likes

I can spare some time…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for offering to review my story. :blush: I really appreciate it.
Once I’ve published it I’ll let you know, and I’ll also provide the link to make it easier to find.

2 Likes

Thank you for offering to help. :blush:
I’d appreciate it so much.
Hearing what readers think will help me to improve, should I need to.

Once the story is published, I’ll let you know and send you the link to make it easier to find.

2 Likes

I would love to read your story !

1 Like

Aww, thank you. I appreciate it very much.
Once I’ve published I’ll let you know and I’ll also provide the link. :blush:

1 Like

I will read your story once it’s publish just PM me here or DM me on Insta @episode.mt.writes!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:
Since you provided your @ I just followed you on Instagram. I’ll be sure to let you know when it’s published.

1 Like

Okay thank you!

Heyy I’d love to! Would you like to do a R4R and exchange feedback?

1 Like

@Phoenix_11037
@CoconutIceCream
@Ohne
@mt.episode
@UnknownSnowFlake

Here’s the link to my Queer Contest Entry http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6211424074530816 as promised.

I did somehow manage to publish on time last night, but I was exhausted by the time I’d done and didn’t get the chance to proof read until today.
Which is why I waited until now to announce it.

I know I still need to add a few music and sounds here and there, but I’ll do that soon… as I’ve literally just finished proofreading mere minutes ago because I wanted to ensure there’s no mistakes.

Please bare in mind this story isn’t about the struggles of the LGBTQ+ community, although one character IS struggling (and that will be explored in later episodes) however, it’s not the MC herself.
The MC’s at a good place in her life.
But my story still qualifies for the contest because as Melanie stated, all it needs is to have an LGBTQ+ Main Character, And the MC in my story is Bisexual.

3 Likes

I’d love to check it out!! :))

I’m hoping for feedback on it, if you wouldn’t mind? I just need to know what people think, because I always doubt my stories to be good enough.

I’ll return the favour if you provide me the link to yours. x

1 Like

Yeah of couse!!! Do you have an instagram account? I can send you my link on there as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can read! Will you be willing to read our entry as well?

Also—how’d you get that bouffant/ponytail combo in your icon?

Of course, I’ll do a read for read with you. :blush:

And it’s how I designed my character in one of the Episode Original stories. I do hope they release that hairstyle at some point soon though, because it was free to use. No gems necessary. :heart:

1 Like

It’s called Queer: love boat by softcookiesCOLLAB

I read and it’s AMAZING—there’s no errors, the directing flows well, the overlays are really well done AND the characters are relatable!

Definitely the best contest entry I’ve read so far. So many of them are exact copies of other stories but plot twist the main character’s queer.

Foul Play is definitely ending up on the winners’ shelf!

1 Like

I’ll get reading it right now. x