Feedback on my story please!

I’m currently waiting on episode to approve of my cover art so that I can publish. But I wanted to share my story description and put this out there.

Claudia Rose is 20 years old and living with her 24 year old brother, Max, in their old family vacation home. Claudia’s life isn’t the same after meeting her new next door neighbors, the twins- Silas and Raphael.
They say that Angel Grove is haunted with spirits and ghosts. But who really knew what else inhabited the island.
*CC available

I would love your thoughts of how my story sounds to you. Thanks so much!

My Instagram is @uglygh0stt. I’ll post sneak peeks and updates so if you’re interested give me a follow!

4 Likes

The cover looks really nice, and the title of “The Island” gives me some Lost vibes. Angel Grove sound pretty cool too. What genre is the story? Mystery? Horror? Thriller?

1 Like

Thanks so much!
All of the above lol I have it put in fantasy though.:grin:

1 Like

The cover is BEAUTIFUL! :heart_eyes: It has a unique style, and it’s definitely eye-catching! The story description sounds very interesting and hooking. Make sure to end the last sentence with a question mark, since it’s a question. And make sure to write “–” instead of just “-” for the dramatic pause.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m so happy to hear that.:heart_eyes:

The description for it on episode is different than the one I’ve posted here. I didn’t realize it was 180 word minimum lol

1 Like

It really is amazing!
Oh, ok. Is the story completed? It seems really good!

1 Like

Thank you! Not yet. I’m waiting for the cover art to be approved. :grin:

1 Like

I absolutely love the cover! The art style is amazing, and unique. Reading your description, it really gathered my attention, a mystery sounds intriguing. I can’t wait to read your story.

1 Like

But other than the cover, is the story complete?

1 Like

No, I’ll be updating weekly.
As of right now the first 4 chapters are complete and chapter 5 might be also depending on when it gets approved.

2 Likes

Nice, happy writing!
I don’t think I could update weekly. :joy: I started writing my story in January, and I only have 4 episodes complete and the 5th episode half way. I’m pre-writing it, so that I don’t need to worry about maintaining an updating schedule.

1 Like

Thank you so so much.:heart::heart:

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.