Feedback on new story idea!

Hey people! I’ve had a change of mind based on the plot of a story that I’m creating. At first, I was thinking about doing a story about a popular girl who ends up falling in love with a smart guy (happens to be that the idea is already used and quite cliche) so for a while I’ve been thinking about creating a different plot and came up with a story about a girl learning how to love herself! I’d really appreciate your thoughts on this topic, since it’s quite unknown and a really good and important topic for all audiences.
:grin: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

I honestly love that idea! Maybe mix in why she doesn’t love herself at the beginning then throught the story she learns to love herself as she is. Whether she is chunky, skinny, curvy, or flat.

2 Likes

honestly, we need more stories like that.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for giving me your feedback! The reason I decided on writing this story is because I just thought that there are many people out there who have similar problems about happiness or loving themselves, etc. So I wanted to create a story where people would more likely be able to relate to a character who would have a similar situation. :grinning::relieved:

2 Likes

Thanks, I think I’ll use that idea!!:laughing:

2 Likes

I agree :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This idea would be appreciated by a lot of readers for sure! I don’t think i’ve read an episode story about learning to love yourself and a “nerd” changing their clothes and hair doesn’t count.

3 Likes

Seriously I actually agree. To be honest, I’m someone myself who wears glasses and I actually like wearing them. Most people may think that wearing glasses is a bad thing or makes you like a “nerd” but really people like them are just insecure and make fun of others just to make themselves better than others :expressionless::relieved:. And to be honest, entirely transforming yourself to some “pretty girl” or whatever isn’t really going to make people like you. In real cases, people will assume that your doing it for attention and this can cause a negative impact on the people your most close to.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone thinks they about glasses, in fact a lot of people really like glasses.

2 Likes

I guess that is true, but I have actually seen people being made fun of because of them wearing glasses (true event).

1 Like

dumb people

1 Like

Ikr :sweat::disappointed::woman_facepalming:

Thank you!!:grin::blush: I also strongly agree with that because there are many people out there who have struggles by trying to love themselves.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.