Feedback on outline

This is my first time ever doing an outline. So I know it’s rough. Need constructive criticism on how to improve.

Colored it lol. Limelight is harder.

2 Likes

I think the lines could be a little straighter, but other then that, good first try!

1 Like

:grinning:. Thank you my hand kept shaking lol.
I don’t like the nose. I struggled on that one too.

1 Like

The Lines could be straighter, the lips need more lining. The eyes could use more detail. You could add some lashes. Plus make the nose smaller. BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN I CAN DO

2 Likes

Just more details in general! The lines need to be straighter, maybe choose a different model? Idk i don’t really Like the model choice but other than that not too bad!

1 Like

I will try ink. Maybe that will be easier especially as I am a beginner. Thanks.

Np babes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. I was tracing everything :joy:

1 Like

That’s really good.

Love the skirt patterns, maybe when doing outlines (for colouring) make sure to add more shading and contouring to other places, not just the face.

Try turning on the stabilizer and force fade. It’ll make your lines much neater. That’s if you’re working with Ibis Paint X.

I love the dress!

1 Like

Thank you yes I am using it. I was trying to figure out how everyone can do it so neat and straight and mine is all over the place lol.

1 Like

So contouring the legs and arms?

Here’s With and without the stabilizer. It really does make a difference. For the force fade, I recommend putting the beginning at 20 and the end at 40.

1 Like

Wow, it does make a difference. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Quick question for the stabilizer should I leave it on 3?

That depends on you. I had it on 10 in the picture

Is it for darkness sorry I a new at this.

No. It’s for how straight you want it to be

1 Like