Feedback on singing from the episode community 😳

I know this is random, but I want to get honest advice from others that don’t know me. I’m practicing my singing and guitar playing and I wanted to know what you guys think. Please let me know and do not be afraid to be honest. This is something I’m also thinking of submitting for a talent show but I don’t want to embarrass myself LOL. I mostly just wanted to show what I’ve learned so far on the guitar. (BTW THE SONG IS IN FRENCH)
Link to the audio is below

10 Likes

That sounded really good!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:… Oh MY GOD.

2 Likes

Oh my-
That was very enchanting and beautiful. I only understood a tiny bit of what you were singing, but it was very peaceful :pleading_face: You strummed the guitar beautifully as well! Lots of potential here, good luck at your talent show if ur entering!

2 Likes

Your voice is beautiful! Just sing a tad bit louder and its perfection :grin:
And good luck on the talent show!

2 Likes

Omg that sounded sooo good! You’ve got talent that’s for sure! And the way you play play the guitar is so beautiful :pleading_face:
Good luck at the talent show!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

AHHH thank you everyone for the comments! it means a lot <3

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: