Feedback/Read4Read

Hey guys ! I just updated chapter 4 of my story ‘Pearson Hart’. My topic got closed before so Made this new thread. Please give it a read if you’ve got time and feel free to tell me the changes I need to do and what you think abt the story🫶🏻:blush::heart:
I’m up for R4R too…if we have already done and you’ll like to continue please tell me.
My IG is sharma_ep

Here’s the link -

~A

R4R current list
Justjess1
Kieran

Completed
Funfair(sk)
Himeji
Applebom
Anisha7
Safi

5 Likes

Bump❤️

Hey!
I feel like we’ve already done a R4R together but I also just published a new chapter of my story

Hey would you like to read my story? It’s called Bad News re-released it a few days ago as I revamped it

Bad_News_LL_posterThumb_yqP7xDNL0o

1 Like

Yeah we have ! I’ll read the new chapter and send you ss soon 🫶🏻

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check it out !!

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank Youu!

1 Like

Bumping again !!

Bump !

I only have 3 episodes right now, but this is my first story so I would appreciate feedback

It’s call Destiny Intertwined

Hey! I meant Feedback for my story lol ! But I’ll check it out.

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4R. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

Title: Twisted Hearts

Description: Scarlet thought she had “the perfect life” until her husband passed away. She moves to a new city where she meets two handsome men who fight for her heart. Who will win?

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Yes I am…I’ll read your story sometime today and send ss! :heart:

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll do the same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Princess_of_the_Underworld_p6_posterThumb_QzNBGwwrKJ

Hey i’m here to promote my new story!

Title: Eternal Love

Chapter out now:3

Description: The responsibilities as the Princess of the Underworld are tiring, so you escape to a planet called Earth. Can you finally find peace, and maybe love?

Genre: Fantasy

Author: Kieran

Has: Sounds , mature themes, flashes and advanced directing

insta:episodekieran

Link:Episode Writer Portal

If you see any errors please message me about them

Are you up for R4R ?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.