Feedback wanted (read for read)

Hi my story is called ferewick :boarding school, I published it today and it is my first episode story. It follows you the mc that just starts her new school, and then discovers an ex pupils dead body. Your choc es effect what evidence you will find, your friendships and relationships as well as if you survive or die.
Please support me by watching and giving me feedback, when you have read my first five episode send me a screenshot of you customised character and I will read your story. I would also really like some feedback from the readers specifically constructive criticism.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since it involves read4reads. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks, you can tell I am new at this :joy:

1 Like

Hey! I’m always up for a read for read. I will read your story and send you feedback and screenshots! I would appreciate if you read mine then! :grin: Can you give me the link and I’ll start reading it now ?

1 Like

Not sure how to do links on here, but if you search “ferewick:boarding school” and I think it is like the only one with that title.

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Found it! I’m currently doing a R4R with someone. As soon as I’m done, I’m going to start yours :grin:

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first : For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

6159ef357c48bcfa80fa7f28957674a45df13bd3_1_690x389

Hi!
I’ll do a r4r. I will add it to my favorites and message you with SS and feedback once I’m finished.
Here’s my story if you would like to check it out:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory. (two possible endings)
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960

Thank you ! ! :slight_smile:
-TD

Hi everyone! I do R4R
Title: Reset:love code fail
Author snow_whiteb
Genre romance
Version limelight
Instagram @snow_whiteb.episode
Plot
You, Rhea Hallard, are one of the most badass business women and a super caring person.
You thought you were living a fulfilling life, until you discover what passionate love is.
From there on, everything becomes a mess and you are forced to leave your routine in order to start a new adventure. You’ll unveil dark secrets and mysteries about who you really are and you’ll acknowledge everything you did until that moment was already planned… In this story you will:

• be able to customize your character;
  • feel a rollercoster of emotions;
  • travel to awesome places;
  • make choices that will define your ability to survive;
  • make long-lasting friendships;
  • realize the deep meaning of love and fight for it.

LINK https://episode.app.link/WhrNo5SCGP