Feel free to speak about problematic stories!

Hey guys this topic is for the ones who wants to talk about problematic stories!

TAGS:
@Anu1 @mistye @xetic @aze_nieve @_LC

PLEASE DON’T REPLY IF UR NOT OUR OPINION BECAUSE IT’LL NOT BRING ANYTHING AND YOU’LL GET IGNORED!!OR AT LEAST READ EVERYTHING AND UNDERSTAND WHY WE THINK THE STORY IS PROBLEMATIC!!!

16 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

I’m so shook on the fact that a problematic story gets more reads than an actual good story. Sis, THE PEOPLE READING IT GOT ISSUES FOR READING IT

19 Likes

Muchas gracias :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read this story its so homophobic

2 Likes

1 Like

YES!!! I’ve seen a lot of underrated stories that don’t even have 100 reads and deserve wayyyy more

3 Likes

Mhm, honestly I have a gay friend and don’t get me wrong he’s very funny and loving and caring. But he takes things way too far so it wasn’t new for me when I read Loco Amor or whatever the title is.

2 Likes

looks interesting :thinking:

Exactly im so mad a lot of people work hard for their stories but still wont get any recognition

4 Likes

Honestly-
And then everyone comes with this new uno card called “I worked hard”. Yeah ma so did I, so did my neighbor. :unamused:

11 Likes

Yes Idk why problematic stories get a lot of hype, no offense

1 Like

Yep, it is what it is. Even in life …

1 Like

It ISSS what ISSS haha

Also, WHY DO PEOPLE THINK BEING GAY IS A PERSONALITY IN STORIES??? Like I had this friend (the sweetest bICh even tho we was laughing like crackheads everyday, every hour for no reason) and he doesn’t act like that…

17 Likes

It’s in expression my friends and I use :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s just homophobic!!!

2 Likes

I don’t know if you would consider it problematic but, I feel like teacher- student relationship stories are just weird and problematic overall.

11 Likes

Mhm

1 Like

Also sorry its mixed up😅

9 Likes