Feel Good Moments

So I made an attempt to reconnect with some friends since we haven’t talked much. I don’t see myself as a good person but one of my friends reminded me of how I hugged them after they fell at a track meet and it helped somewhat get rid of my bad mood. I’ve also realized how highly some of my friends think of me :joy::heart:

Anyone else have a good moment they want to share?

11 Likes

yesterday, I thought my ipad was broken. I was scared I’d have to spend a lot of money to get a new one. I also was scared because then my grandma wouldn’t have the ipad to entertain her. But then it turned on and omg, that was the best feeling of relief ever

7 Likes

Bro :joy: I dropped my phone twice today and I could’ve sworn I heard the glass crack. I picked it up and it was surprisingly fine. :woman_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

my heart breaks everytime my phone drops :pensive: :fist:t3:

4 Likes

Hahah
I do gymnastics and every time we usually have practice, we have a zoom practice instead.
Since we don’t have actual equipment at home to do a ton of gymnastics, we can’t do a lot of gymnastics. Our coaches don’t want us spraining our ankles and wrists lol
But most of us have a couple of mats, so we’re good to do basic things. Most of the time we just do workouts and technique/form things.
Today was no different, but one of my coach was showing us how to do a specific turn and when her foot turned it made a really squeaky noise, so it woke up her sleeping dogs and then she showed her dogs and they were angry hahah
they looked like this: (that’s not actually her dog, but it’s just the face he was making)

It made everyone laugh. I mean at least I’m getting some laughs in during this depressing time :grin:

10 Likes

Aw :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Omg lucky! I bent mine and they don’t wanna fix it! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’d cry :sob: so much money to fixxxxxx :pensive::fist:t3:

2 Likes

Lol idk, they don’t fix bent pads. :pensive:

1 Like

How did you bend it?!

1 Like

Hehe that’s the thing that idk. :flushed:
What happened with yours??

1 Like

Idk my grandma did something :joy::joy: but it’s fine tho! As long as I don’t have to spend any money then I’m happy :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ahh, thats amazing! A case doesn’t even fit mine lol

1 Like

It must be hard finding the perfect size for your iPad’s curvy hips

1 Like

Haha! :laughing: it certainly seems impossible lol

1 Like

Welp, “feel good moments” hearing my mom was pregnant brought me joy and tears, because I always wanted a sibling, and now he’s 1 and is a pain in the neck in his toddler stage but I am just happy to have him because he’s been through hell with his kidney, and now he’s getting better. I am grateful and thankful. :sob: :heart: :smiley:

5 Likes

Aw :two_hearts: I wanted a little brother but instead got two little sisters :joy: They’re not half and though.

1 Like

Sooo cuttee!!!

2 Likes

I have a few :laughing:

• I was off sick from school due to having just come out hospital because of mental health, and my boy best friend texted me, ‘Don’t get too bored today! We’ll be thinking of you :slightly_frowning_face:

• That feeling when someone notices you while talking with someone else and actively tries to initiate a conversation or bring you into whatever they’re doing? :chef::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• I was having a terrible day (what’s new? that’s every day ahah) and I decided to randomly watch a film; ‘The Little Mermaid’ (on Netflix, not the Disney Ariel one) and it was so intense but had an amazing happy ending and I couldn’t stop smiling after :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EDIT: Also, Aeronauts on Netflix is amazing too, totally recommend! Fast-paced, great plot, and an awesome strong, badass female lead (who doesn’t go around slapping people like on Episode :roll_eyes::joy:)

2 Likes

@PropertyofNae hey i’m new here and i just want to tell you if you are able to talk to me and if your allowed

1 Like