Feelings On Covid-19

This virus has shown me that you can’t live forever we the human raise aren’t invincible. I used to always think I was invincible as a teenager but now that I’m 24 and this is happening, I’m a having a reality check. I feel terrible for all of the people who have or know people who have or are negatively affected by the virus and the changes it has caused in our world wide community. I hope you all stay safe. Share your feelings below.

2 Likes

I already knew that, but I feel like a lot of people are learning that. I think people are also learning how valuable life is. I haven’t had any family die, but my mom’s boyfriend lost one family member. Also, due to total organ failure I had a few years ago, if I somehow get COVID-19, there’s a high chance that I would die. I know anyone could die from this, but I’m not as healthy as most people, but this has taught me that the best thing you can do is protect others. Everyone, if you’re obeying social distancing, good job. You’re saving lives. I don’t think things should be opening up, I drove by the mall today…it’s ridiculous. So many cars. Maybe I’m taking it more seriously than others, because I am absolutely not stopping my self-quarantine until there is a vaccine. Also, this has taught me that I don’t really need anybody. I know some people NEED to socialize, and I understand that, but I’m doing just fine with my dog.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your lose and I hope you stay safe and well.