Female Archtype

Which female Archtype do you like the most?
For example, do you like the shy and reserved girls more or do you think that these are boring?

8 Likes

Shy girls are adorable and bad girls hold a secret

4 Likes

Maybe both :thinking:

3 Likes

I personally like the Femme Fatale archetype :blush:

9 Likes

Sassy girl

4 Likes

I like the one who’s very sassy, not afraid to speak her mind, is blunt when it comes to opinions and fights back, not letting others walk all over her, basically, the super fierce girl :wink:

9 Likes

Me.

5 Likes

Yes. I dont like “strong female types” there done horribly. Ill spare u a rant

7 Likes

Favorite female archetypes (when written well):

• Strong and muscular
  • Flirty
  • Femme fatale
  • Girls who know how to make a guy melt
  • Girls who are confident
4 Likes

the mean girl.

:laughing: I just really love her, you know? I know most media paints her out to be this evil, man-stealing slut but she has always, always appealed to me. In most cases, she’s headstrong and super self-confident, and I wish more media would have her be kinder to other girls instead of promoting that same old girl-on-girl hate :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

The female archtype which i like is a girl who is sophisticated,caring, confident to speak about her rights,loving, beautiful inside out, enjoys living in the moment and expressive about her opinions etcđŸ‘©

5 Likes

Hmmm :thinking: My favorite female archetype is probably the sage.

Sage is not an archetype strictly for females, of course, but when we have a female sage, I just think it is so interesting!! I really like wise women who help the hero on the side, either the crazy lady or the really, really, quiet, calm lady. Fun fact, sages don’t always have to be old wise people, either. They can be knowledgable young people sometimes, too ^^

Most of the time, I think sages are older because life experience, lol. But yeah, that’s my answer for now. This is subject to change, though. >.>

Some examples would be the old lady from Princess and the Frog, the young Chinese girl from the
terrible, terrible movie Wish Upon. X’DDDDD Second best character in the whole trainwreck.

And also the old alchemist from Pernicious? Weird ass movie there
lolololol

4 Likes

Yes Sage archtype is also good because they are intellectual and caring females. Mostly they are quiet and peace loving😇

3 Likes

Ever notice how “the mean girl” always has two people with her? You have the main mean bitch and then the two lackies?

I have no proof, but I have a theory that this is an extension of the three witches archetype ^^ That’s why it is always three.

Just a theory, though. Thought I’d share, lol

4 Likes

OH! HOW COULD I FORGET!??

The priestess. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the priestess. A supporting woman, usually that heals people?? I love this archetype sooo much, that I have two of them in my Adventurous entry LOLOLOL - God help pls

5 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

2 Likes

My favourite?

A girl who is kind, nice and never too sassy, but is strong and can stand up for herself. Somebody who has goals in life other than falling in love.

8 Likes

Exactly! That’s my favorite archetype too and also, my goal is to be like that :thinking:

3 Likes

Femme Fatales like Panthy from Noah’s Ark (don’t look that up lol), Catwoman, Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), and Kitana (Mortal Combat) just to name a few.

Independent without being pretentious and blatantly sexist.

Goth girl, rebel girl, social butterfly
 I could go on.

5 Likes

I like the shy, modest, and reserved girls more because I’m one of those girls.

2 Likes