Female Archtype

I like it when they’re crazy, not “strong.”

This is why you’ll literally catch me rooting for the “bad guy” 99℅ of the time :joy:

1 Like

Bold wild girls

2 Likes

In my Opinion, in stories, bad girls are really not good. It’s not my type. I think shy girls are really good.

In real life, brave girls are good.

5 Likes

Usually (I stress usually because everyone is different) the shy girls I’ve encountered (romantic or otherwise) had some really deep personal issues which makes them shy and reserved in the first place. I liked that because I was the same way. I’ve also encountered the “wild” girl stereotype before too. They have issues too, though it’s more transparent due to them being very open about basically…everything.

I’ve always heard the “crazy girls are always more fun” crap but at the end of the day every guy wants a crazy girl until he realizes she’s legitimately crazy.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this counts, but I love fun and perky assistant characters like Margaret Cho’s role in Drop Dead Diva.

2 Likes

I like bipolar girls. Gives me a surprise when they come out of nowhere splattered in blood, holding a bloody knife, and when you ask what happened, she says “She stole my mans.”

1 Like

I like shy girls with a temper, always my favorites.

1 Like

Oh my god :sweat_smile: are you sure that’s just bipolar?

2 Likes

Ooohhh I love Terry!!

1 Like

That’s not bipolar ma’am, that’s a murderer.

8 Likes