Female empowerment stories!

Hi there! Anyone who wants to share a recommendation of a story that has a strong female MC reply below! I personally don’t appreciate the innocent girl falls for the bad boy stories, some of them are amazingly written don’t get me wrong, but it’s important to have some strong females out there!

Here’s my story:

Episodes 1-5 are out! I will update once or twice a week, maybe more!

Title: My Chance

Author: bella_.writes
Instagram: bella_.writes

Style: Limelight (CC 1LI ART)

Genre: Romance (Action & Drama too)

Description: After her Dad’s death, Kaia returns to her hometown of Austin, Texas. To honour him she has her head set on joining the football team and becoming the star QB. One problem, girls aren’t ‘supposed’ to play football. Will she make the team and be able to keep it platonic with her sexy childhood crush, Zack, who just so happens to be the wide receiver?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5592752655630336

3 Likes

You can try reading my story. I think you will enjoy it as you like strong female characters.

2 Likes

It looks amazing I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for this!:two_hearts: Your story looks great! My MC is a real bad*ass too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

1 Like

It looks so bad*ss, i’ll make sure to give it a read :wink:.

1 Like

Thanks! I can’t wait to read yours! :blush:(saved it already)

1 Like

If you enjoy mystery stories and a strong female character, you might enjoy my story! :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 8 out now!

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: Looks so freakin’ cool! Will save it now!

1 Like

here’s mine & i think you’ll love my story (:

1 Like

Ooooo looks thrilling, i’ll check it out. :heart:

1 Like

If you could give my story a try, it would be awesome :sunglasses:
I hope Nerissa won’t let you down, she’s strong, but she has still this soft side :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Story title: R&R: 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗔
You can find any sneak peaks and info on my instagram: @miwrites.epi

Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately she’s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancé killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later she’s fearless, she’s powerful but she still doesn’t have peace in soul.
What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What she’ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-5 for start!
Maybe 30 total, we’ll see.

CC: Limited
Choices: :white_check_mark:
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends) :sunglasses:
Style: LL
MC: Female
Sounds&Music: :white_check_mark:
Directing: Advance

Link to my story:

1 Like

ty :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! :upside_down_face:

I hope you’ll like the 2 female MC’s! :sparkling_heart::grin:

20200804_094448

1 Like

If you enjoy mystery, sci-fi, strong MCs and a world, when nothing is what it seems… Why not read **Apocalyptic Renegade **?

Name: R&R: Apocalyptic Renegade
Author: Agatya
Genre: Sci-if
Description: In the world ruled by men… An arranged marriage, forbidden flirtation and a price tag on your head mix. How far will you go to break free? F/M LI, FULL CC
Click to read :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi there! My name is Bella and i’m a new episode author! I’m open to do a R4R with anyone interested, just reply or dm me on instagram! :black_heart:

Here’s my story:

Episodes 1-5 are out! I will update once or twice a week, maybe more!

Title: My Chance

Author: bella_.writes
Instagram: bella_.writes

Style: Limelight (CC 1LI ART)

Genre: Romance (Action & Drama too)

Description: After her Dad’s death, Kaia returns to her hometown of Austin, Texas. To honour him she has her head set on joining the football team and becoming the star QB. One problem, girls aren’t ‘supposed’ to play football. Will she make the team and be able to keep it platonic with her sexy childhood crush, Zack, who just so happens to be the wide receiver?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5592752655630336

Bella xx

1 Like

I sent a message to you on IG
If you are interested in r4r :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 12 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :kissing_closed_eyes:
I recently published my contest entry, hope you might consider giving it a chance :white_heart: I’m also open for R4R :blush:

Title: R&R: Cloaked Lust
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 3
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author
  • New episodes will be released after Episode announces the winners, but no matter what, the story will be continued and finished! :white_heart:

Cover:

2 Likes

thank you for this! I’d love to do a r4r!

Title: R&R: Hades’ Child

description: Your mother is kidnapped by the Gods of Mount Olympus and your mission is to save her. With unexpected help and a crazy request, will you save your mother?

What to expect:
• Minigames
• Choose LI’s gender
• Choose your gender
• Choices Matter

*Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571016937635840

1 Like

Your story looks amazing babe! I’ll start reading it soon. I’ll send you screenshots in a private message when i’m done, hopefully you’ll do the same! :black_heart:

1 Like

I’ve saved your story and will read it soon! Will private message you with screenshots when i’m done! :black_heart:

1 Like