Female or Male writers?

Are there more female or male writers on this app?

10 Likes

Probably more female, from the stories I’ve read anyways!:blush:

5 Likes

Ikr!

1 Like

There are more female writers from what I’ve seen.

2 Likes

yeah there’s a lot more female writers on Episode. it’d be great to have episode put up a shelf appreciating male writers tbh

5 Likes

More female writers. Generally speaking, I believe the targeted demographic is females aged 13-25 for Episode.

4 Likes

I’d appreciate that.

:smile:

And yes, it’s predominantly female and skews young, much like the target demographic. I am, so far, the oldest male person here. Win! (sort of. )

4 Likes

Definitely more female authors. However, there’s a small percentage of non-binary/male authors.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good idea.

I’m a male writer, but generally speaking there a more female writers here.

4 Likes

Big words woah-

But yeah there areee more female writers here :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes there’s more female authors compared to others but given that Episodes Demographic is mainly females within the age of 12-29, i wouldn’t be so shocked that authors like Meezsa, Aluzsa, E.R Gurney and others are big names around here.

However, male authors do exist :joy: while I myself am not an author (I just don’t have the motivation to write a story) male authors like Lucky/Lucas (see DST and Summer Fever), KendalHawk (Trust Fund), Jae (Beyond the sea Through the Shore I believe that the correct title) , Jojo Y. (Beans Bixby) and many more are quite present in the community :smile:

Wow this is a long post :joy:

1 Like

MALE AUTHOR HERE :v:t5: :v:t5: :v:t5:

2 Likes

Really long post😅

1 Like

female…duhh!!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.