Females don’t have hair...above the knees?

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

hmmm now I understand why you said what you said. So it’s all ultimately just some women have it and some don’t. I guess some people took it as it’s completely impossible when in fact, it’s not.

I also agree that when you do shave, the hair grows back 5x thicker than before you shaved so in most cases it’s better to leave it be.

@Danielle318 the struggle is real for the one’s who need to shave :tired_face:

2 Likes

This is not exactly true. Don’t quote me on this but I believe it should grow to be the same thick-ness.

That’s just me exaggerating and being dramatic. I know it doesn’t grow that much…

2 Likes

Oh, okay :sweat_smile::grin:

It really doesn’t depend on where you live. As spookysherry said, it’s genetics. Some people have very thin and light hair above their knees, but most of them still do. It’s the case with me too, I shave that part less often simply because it’s not that strong and visible. I’m pretty sure that having hair on the arms is very common too. Some might think I’m lucky not to have it, but the truth is I have, and since it bothers me, I get rid of it so you can’t see it.

Also, if you are worried about the hair growing stronger after shaving, there are quite a few alternatives that don’t make such damage. As for my legs, I usually go with shaving because I’m lazy, but on my arms I prefer to go with waxing or epilating.

3 Likes

I do, I don’t care about it. I just let it fly.

I don’t. My leg hairs were barely noticeable until I shaved them then they came back darker lol but still non above. My partner can’t grow chest hair too :woman_shrugging:t4::joy:

People have hair pretty much everywhere

It just varies from person to person depending on the are and how thick the hair is. I think it also depends on race or genetics? I’m not sure on that one though. Usually the hair could be more noticeable on your shins and not thighs. It also depends on your natural hair colour too, like if you have blonde hair, your hair may not be noticable in much places. As an example I have black hair, and my hairs are more noticeable on my shins and my arms, but not so much on my thighs, but I do have hair there.

But as far as I know we have hair everywhere, including our face

3 Likes

I do have hair above the knees but I wax them often even though they’re nearly invisible. I always hated body hair.

I believe that genetically similar people leave in the same area.
I’m not worried my hair would grow stronger after shaving. I said it grows ugly. But it does get stronger and ticker when you’re young.
And trust me, I’m old enough to know about all these alternatives.

crying in gorilla hair
Ya‘ll complaining about 2 hairs ? Lemme show ya‘ll my hairy ass.
No but jokes aside
I really just wish there was one spot on my body (not even just my body (greetings from my hairy face))hairless I really wish and by that I don’t mean these short light hairs nooo thick-dark-long hair but I have to admit I am suffering from a Syndrom called hirsutism. I really never thought my hair would be my biggest insecurity but it is whatever Please don’t tell me i am alone (At least we have thick eyebrows )and be thankful of what you got there is worse :gorilla:

1 Like

Lol that’s doesnt make any sense. Ofcourse we do, I sure as hell do

1 Like

Look, I am young. But above the knee, when I touch it, it isn’t just skin. Okay, it’s more baby than baby hair! It must be like 2mm max. And I am blonde so it isn’t noticeable. But there is. And I am sure that in older women, dark haired and with more hair generally, it is noticeable.

1 Like

that sound wrong. I have very thik hair. like everywhere on my body. so the hair on my head is amazing

having hair on your body is not wrong. sound like you had a very bad picture of how a woman should look growing up.

video I recomand

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.