Females of the episode community! What do you believe is true love?

• Love at first sight
  • Slow developed love

0 voters

please comment why! :heart:

5 Likes

no offence, but love at first sight is just ridiculous.

7 Likes

Call me a cynic but i dont think “true love” or “everlasting love” exsits

4 Likes

When someone says “True love” its sweet and all, but its definitely not real. I mean think about it, there’s the common saying that there’s one person on this earth meant for you, and that is total BS, in my opinion. Say you meet your future husband in college. What if you decided to go to a different college? You would have never met him, and you probably would’ve met your OTHER, possible future husband. If you think about it, your probably not gonna marry that one person on earth that could be meant for you, because you’ll likely never meet. it’s the honest truth.

7 Likes

wow, y’all went deep :joy:

4 Likes

I mean, you’re not gonna see a random man/woman and be like 'It’s my true love!'
People NORMALLY don’t have feelings towards strangers they just first met and know nothing about them.

6 Likes

But i meannn, there are some romeo and juliets out there (and they are probably still alive)

1 Like

Ha…sorry x3

2 Likes

lmfao :rofl:

2 Likes

lol no need to apologize :joy: i like the different answers. Helps me out with my story

2 Likes

Yep, so I put NORMALLY

2 Likes

I’m kinda in desperate need for someone who believes in love at first sight (cause i’ma need to portray that part in my story as well, but i’m not exactly sure how it works :woman_shrugging: )

1 Like

Have them attracted at a surface level
MC sees the LI and is amazed by their looks then sees them do something kind(of they r a cold person) and thinks theres something deeper under the surface(pretty exteior) and show them gradually falling for them it hits the love at 1st sight angle and a deeper relationship

Or
If they are not cold u could have the two exchange gazes in a room(crowded or not) and go from there
But…not sure if im the 1 to give advice x3

1 Like

It’s cause I believe that love at first sight is a bit unbelievable, but a love that develops over time actually has time to… well, develop.

So it’s like this, say a new guy or whoever comes to your school and you guys make eye contact for like a few seconds, you may go around saying that you just fell in love at first sight. Honestly love is a very strong word. I’m pretty sure you didn’t fall in love, you guys just felt attracted towards each other or you started liking or simply crushing that person, or visa versa, but I wouldn’t go ahead and call that “love.”

However, a love that forms over a period of time allows the two people to gain a proper meaning and understanding of each other, and yeah.

But that’s just what I think :joy:

1 Like

It’s not love at first sight it’s attraction at first sight. Clearing this up before I explain love further.

Love is something developed in time, this can be 2 weeks, 2 years, 2 days, or even 20 minutes. You love someone, as you get to know them. So, a true love would be a slow developed love, but it is possible to fall in love at first sight. How? Let me explain.

Say, you are walking down the street, you see a classmate of yours sitting on a bench, he is texting on his phone. You think he’s cute and you’ve fallen in love with him? No. You are attracted to him.

The same scenario again, you are walking down the street, you see a classmate of yours, but this time, he is saving a cat stuck on a tree. If you’re a cat lover (or a decent human being) you might get attracted to this guy, but you know something about him. It’s not only attraction, there’s a bit of love.

Sorry ladies, gentlemen and non-binary folks, this is how love works. Love at first sight is only possible if you knew this person before but have never seen them.

4 Likes

Alright alright alright

say you bump into a person at a cafe like 3 times at 3 different occasions(like yall never talked, just a bunch of sorries and quick getaways) . and by like the 3rd time yall bump into each other you’re in love (idk if that makes sense)
would that be love at first(third) sight??

2 Likes

Hmmm. It could be, but you have to put something significant. Let’s say the first bump was in a cafe. Love interest bumps into MC and MC’s coffee spills all over Love interest. Love interest looks at MC’s coffee cup and sees that they are drinking Iced Americano. (the best coffee ever.) While MC is apologizing, love interest is observing her reactions, MC is trying to find a tissue in her bag but accidentally drops a fluffy bear key chain and the love interest is amused.

Stuff like this could help you build characters and make their love more than attraction.

2 Likes

thanks for the help! :heart:

1 Like

Wat r ur characters like…maybe tht can help with scenarios

1 Like

They are the twin children of Aphrodite (the goddess of love) . Demetrius believes in slow developing love (he uses the red strings of fate) and Karissa believes in love at first sight (she uses cupids bow) I planned to have them fall in love with a human (which is forbidden in the heavens) and to fall in love in a way they don’t believe in or an “uncanny” way (like Demetrius may fall in love by “love at first sight” )

2 Likes