Females of the episode community! What do you believe is true love?

Well for me being in a relationship for 3 and a bit years i think love at first sight is BS. Cuz i didnt really like my other half first times we met even tho when we talked on the phone he was a super nice. But me being me i had to ask whats up. And than i started to notice how shy and cute he can be. Than i noticed how much i like him. And now he treats me like a queen and i can’t wish anything better than him.

2 Likes

I agree with @ELx. Love at first sight due to attraction would be considered “lust.”
You’re not in love, you’re just physically attracted. Real love goes beyond what you can see. It takes a very long time to discover the person within. (to be truly in love.)
I usually avoid stories where the main character falls for the first guy to call her pretty. :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

I do that at times as well.

2 Likes

Well this should be a great story. The plot is super thought out. Thats somethin new. Cant wait to read it :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, i surprisingly came up with the idea on the fly :joy:

2 Likes

When will be the first episode?

1 Like

I wanna release it sometime in february ( i may just end up finishing the whole thing before publishing it :joy:)

2 Likes

you never know when you can’t experience it .

1 Like

Slow burn: they have small interactions and slowly develop intrest in each other(getting food at a bakery) and eventually see each other as a regualr occurance the small interactions add up over time.
They are apart but understand each other on a deeper level
MC goes outta town and senses his LI is in trouble or vice versa and goes to help
They notice small voice shifts which they know tht their love is secretly upset and putting on a front. They see how their body language becomes stiff and uncomfortable and leads the LI away from the stressor. LSS a slow deep burn where sometimes words are not necessary or kisses a comfortable silence

1st sight: MC has a dream of the LI and then meets him irl and believes it fate though he or she has some personality diffrences from the dream version but u can tell they like each other

2 Likes

I guess so seems fake to me x3 but be open minded?

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea, may tweak a few things tho

(In the back of my mind all i can think about is how many overlays and backgrounds i’m gonna need :joy:)

1 Like

X3 do wat u like just trying to help

1 Like

I am open minded . I wasn’t opposing . I think the same . I don’t think love can last forever too. But I was thinking that maybe I think that because I haven’t yet connected with a human being and loved him for such a long time to believe that I will love him forever. However I have seen old couples that still love each other very deeply. Maybe we believe that love doesn’t last because we don’t really know what love is or how to love. Love fades away with years. There are many reasons why we stop loving someone. I myself don’t think I can love someone else forever , it feels weird just the thought of that… People change through the years, points of view change . We search for better people.

There are other types of loves though that can last forever. The love to do good things. The love for animals, love for music or a sound.

1 Like

No i wasnt arguing just a statement x3
And thts true love for an idea or animal is also love

1 Like

okay but you said : be open minded? I took as : You should be more open minded.
I am very open minded :slight_smile:

1 Like

No i was reffering to myself x3

1 Like

oh sorry I misunderstood.

2 Likes

Its all good dw

2 Likes

love at first sight is a thing that some experience, which is also I believe to be known as immediate attraction.

But I believe that I would rather get to know someone instead of basing my opinion of them based on their appearance. So I believe that slow developed love is true love.

2 Likes

I believe in slow and developed love cuz I have trust issues and forget about love, I need a lot of time to even become friends. I have experienced love at first sight and it was just a nightmare. In order to have a good relationship you need to know each other, trust each other and see if you are compatible or not. In most cases, love at first sight is a disaster.

1 Like