Field Trip Gone Wrong: Brand New Story!

community
general
opinion
communication

Hey everyone! I’ve just released the first 13 episodes of my new (and first) Episode story Field Trip Gone Wrong! Here’s the description: After her field trip bus mysteriously crashes into a treacherous forest, Catherine must unravel a web of clues to discover what happened and who to trust.

It would mean a lot to me if you would even read just a few episodes and check it out. :smile::sparkling_heart: If you’d like, I can give your story a read too!

If you are interested in checking out my story, here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5617451328929792

I hope you enjoy it. :sweat_smile:

Hey, would you like to do an R4R? :smile:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

Sure! :smile::revolving_hearts:

How many eps would you like to do?? :blush:

I’d be willing to do 7, if that’s not too much for you or anything. :sweat_smile:

I’m totally fine with that! I’ll get started on yours and send a screenshot after :smile:

Will do! :relaxed:

Sent my screenshot through PM :blush:

Sent mine as well :revolving_hearts:

First off, I know it’s not my place to say this but there is absolutely no reason to be rude. “Generic,” “bland,” & “not funny,” okay? So what if it is, it’s his story, he can write whatever he wants. You saw a character with “dry lips” what does that even mean? A character with a poc hairstyle? Where does it specify that hair is for a certain person? Please if you don’t like a story, there is no reason to put someone else down. Keep it to yourself. He is nothing but nice on here, he has done nothing to you.
Patrick sweetheart, you don’t need to change a damn thing if you don’t want to. I’m so sorry that people are really out here bashing on others. Your story is perfect as it is because you wrote it. I hope you don’t take these negative comments to heart because you don’t deserve it.

Right. Do you really need to be that rude? If you don’t like the story maybe say something like “the story isn’t for me” instead of slamming it all over the forums. Just because it’s not for you doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be enjoyed by anyone else. Also couldn’t you have just sent it through pm? Instead of trying to degrade someone who has put a lot of hard work and effort into their story? I think it’s so disrespectful that you would even post such a harsh comment for everyone to see, next time keep your damn opinion to yourself! Patrick, keep making your story and enjoy doing it, don’t let comments like this bring you down❤️

Why did you put “sorry if I’m sounding mean” when you know very well what you said is harsh. Also, I see no constructive criticism in your post of how he could better his story in any way. All you did was bash it. Absolutely unnecessary. Keep working hard on your story Patrick :heart: Don’t let this demotivate you.

I think this premise is super fun! How many episodes do you plan on doing total? :blush:

@ElleC @Chy.Dillon @SarahLuv Thanks guys, I’m going to keep working, I’ve already given a story up once and I’m not giving this one up. :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts:

There’s 32. I’m already done with most of them but backgrounds need to be reviewed. :slightly_smiling_face:

They’re giving their opinion…I don’t see a problem. You’re acting like they HAVE to like it. And when I read it, I saw a dark skin character with dry lips. I think that’s what they mean. I agree with some of the things they said. I didn’t like the story much. I do know they were being a little mean but still, learn to take criticism. Even if it’s a little negative.

They were being rude. I agree. I just feel they needed to put it a little nicer. I know what they meant and I agree with their points, they just need to make it more kinder. It was harsh but it’s still an opinion. We don’t have to like the story. They pointed out stuff they didn’t like. I didn’t like it: The characters and dialogue just seemed a bit dry to me. The story could be better, if he maybe change and switch them up a bit. And “keep your damn opinion” to yourself is kinda telling someone they can’t express their opinion. It’s criticism on their story. Again, they don’t have to like the story.

Can you change your comment? Maybe make it a little more kinder to the person you are giving criticism to? You are sounding like jerk in some parts. I know you mean well but come on…

There’s no point in “damage control” now :joy::joy: The problem I had with it is that most of it was just bashing instead of constructive criticism. What am I supposed to do about a black character with dry lips? And the teacher was literally modeled to look like one of my old teachers; I don’t understand how apparently only black people can have dreadlocks. There’s also the fact that this is my first story too; I wrote that first episode ages ago. The later episodes hold more content and are better, and I myself wouldn’t be surprised if someone didn’t like the first episode as much or the first three or something as they were written longer ago and don’t have as much as later episodes. I understand, I could’ve polished it more, but I didn’t want to just scrap the entire thing when that episode was more so just meant to introduce several of the characters.

Change the lip color? And I will be happy to read the rest.

Can’t wait for it! I’m in school so I can’t really read the rest now. I bet it’s pretty good later in the episodes. :wink: