Field Trip Gone Wrong: Brand New Story!

I still don’t understand the dry lips thing though. What’s so bad about a character having darker lips? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dry lips doesn’t mean darker in the sense. Dry lips for characters mean giving a character light lips. Like putting Mocha lip color on a person with Dark skin.

2 Likes

The lips aren’t light though…that’s what I don’t understand. They’re just a bit darker than the skin. :confused:

1 Like

How exactly? It kinda isn’t. It doesn’t make it darker, it makes the lips come off as lighter. Like putting Blush on a person with a Toffee or Taupe skin tone. It makes it lighter. If you need help with the colors for lips matching with people’s skin, Writer.LB has a post on Instagram for that. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the help at least :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe if you have a character with Dark skin tone, give them the dark lip color or dusty rose. That’s what I usually do. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No need to roll your eyes at what I said. :wink: But I see what ya’ll mean.

1 Like

They did need to put it nicer full stop, I’m not saying you have to like their story and everyone of course is entitled to their opinion, I have done many R4Rs and I not enjoyed the story what so ever, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to come onto the forums and completely degrade it and slam it. I said keep your opinion to yourself because this person clearly has no intention of having any compassion towards the author of this story, if she didn’t like it all I’m saying is she could have pm’d the author and expressed thier views there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No problem love! And good for you!:heart:

1 Like

I’d be willing to do a read for read with you, if you want!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

2 Likes

I’ve read the first two episodes but the third episode needs a password. But I will say, I really like the concept and I find the style of the story very interesting (how it’s just text messages) :smile::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Episode 3 is actually not ready yet, so sorry about that!
And I’ll add your story to my list right now!

1 Like

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. I just finished reading. Thanks again for doing this with me!!

1 Like

No problem! Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like