Figure this out

CAN someone Explain Why Its Showing Me That Me Story IS Totally Right On The Internet Site… BUT as soon AS I check it out on the mobile app its showing me totally different.

I’m so confused. Its only just changed its been fine for weeks. I’m totally so confused…

These first photos are off the Internet site…

And these are off the mobile app

1 Like

That happened to me too :scream: other people suffer from the web previewer and mobile being different, it’s common dw :sob: I’d trust mobile over the web previewer BTW as mobile is more accurate.

Anyways, you should use layers in your story in case:

:heart:

2 Likes

Mobile tends to have lots of glitches with the coding, and I prefer using the website previewer. However, some advice would be to send the sharable link to yourself, and preview it from there, as it will look more like the website previewer. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks♥️

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

execpt what is on the mobile is what your reader will see so if it looks right on the web but on mobile is wrong its the wrong one you reader will see.

Personally I look on the web when writing but befor published I read it over on mobile

3 Likes

Haha that’s true. :sweat_smile: I prefer sending the link you’d share to a friend if the story is unpublished, as it shows you how someone else will view your story in a more accurate way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.