Films that you found disturbing

For real? Man I bet you felt disturbed af. But I was not too sure who to side with because I know Humbert was in the wrong but I was confused with why Dolores was throwing herself to him. I know there was statutory rape that was involved but oh man, Quilty was the evil one! :face_vomiting::anguished::scream:

2 Likes

I think she found the oompa loompas disturbing. But tbh, I’m not a fan of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

1 Like

The fact that the other five kids went in and only one made it out… where did they go? when I was younger i thought they were turned into candy which was why I was disturbed by it :fearful:

1 Like

Never seen that one

ohhh lol ok

1 Like

Everything thing in the book is so wrong. I had no idea what I was in for when I started reading it. One day my dad asked what I was reading and I swear I made something up cause it was too awkward to say. One of my friends who is still in school is currently reading it and I feel sorry for her.

1 Like

I’ll have a read on what it’s about. But I won’t watch it if it’s super gross!

lol u mean Johnny Depp he is the actor for other of those characters. The guy with the scissors and Jack Sparrow.

1 Like

I never read the book but I once came across a video on YouTube on child actors that were too young for the role and saw Lolita in it and was familiar with Jeremy Irons because he voice acted as Scar from The Lion King.

1 Like

Coraline. It’s a U or a PG but…

Scare warning:

After Coraline returns to the copy of her flat, the Other Mother offers Coraline the opportunity to stay in the Other World forever, but in order to do so, Coraline must allow buttons to be sewn into her eyes. Coraline is horrified and returns through the door to her home. Upon return to her apartment, Coraline finds that her real parents are missing. They do not return the next day, and the black cat wakes her and takes her to a mirror in her hallway, through which she can see her trapped parents. They signal to her by writing “Help Us” on the glass, from which Coraline deduces the Other Mother has kidnapped them. Though frightened of returning, Coraline goes back to the Other World to confront the Other Mother and rescue her parents. In the garden, Coraline is prompted by the cat to challenge the Other Mother, as “her kind of thing loves games and challenges.” The Other Mother tries to convince Coraline to stay, but Coraline refuses, and is locked within a small space behind a mirror as punishment.

And that’s just ONE PART OF IT!

4 Likes

i love that movie. but to be fair i dont get scared by movies

1 Like

Never heard of The Lingering. What is it about?

You love it? It’s terrifying :sob: I had nightmares about it for years :sob:

The part that was creepy in Coraline, WAS THE MOTHER, THE EYES, THE SONG THAT WAS A WARNING YO HER, THE MOTHER APPEARANCE WHEN SHE LOOK LIKE A SPIDER, AND THE MOTHER SCREAMING “DONT LEAVE ME”.

1 Like

a movie from my country called rich kids. which just show rich kids in the absolute worst way ever.

Summary

rape, drugs, murder, they just do what they want cause they are rich,

I know :sob: it was sooo scary.

1 Like

I never understood how this was supposed to be kids film, it was so messed up for something primarily aimed at under 10 year olds :flushed:

2 Likes

Oh the spider :see_no_evil:

I know! I mean, look at the cover of the book version.

2 Likes

lol. but the OTHER FATHER, was nice, very cool, and wanted to help her but the way how he was fat, was a bit creepy and him riding on the hopper.

1 Like