Finally published my first story! (open to r4r)

Hi, I’m just so happy to have finally finished the first 3 chapters of my very first story, it’s called Princess of Encantia and I would really apreciate if you took some time to read it :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Congrats!! Msg me if you want to do a r4r :grin:

1 Like

Sure! what’s the name of your story?

Ooo , I will read that.
Also congrats on publishing!

1 Like

Thank you! Hope you like it :hugs:

1 Like

I love All the Wrong Places! Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal

I’ll send screen shots asap doll!

1 Like

I have only read two chapters and so far , it’s good but I am waiting for some plot twist cuz the beginning of the chapter had me HOOKED. :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: thanks! in end of chapter 3 - chapter 4 there’s some big drama and the beginning of chapter 1 happens in chapter 4, 5 max :wink:

1 Like

Hey!
Congrats on Publishing!!
Would you like to do a r4r?

1 Like

Of course! just send me your story :wink:

1 Like

I finished all chapters, It was good. I am excited what happens next! :heart_hands:

1 Like

reading it!

1 Like

:sparkling_heart: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here you go!

Hope you enjoy!!

1 Like

I read like 1 or 2 chapters but I liked it! It’s funny and I like the concept of the university with job simulations

1 Like

thank youu
i’ll send ss of your’s in a bit

1 Like

Congrats on publishing :two_hearts:

1 Like

Great job girl!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like