Finally published, The Society (of Haverford), open for r4r

I’m publishing my new story and i’m open to anyone who wants to do Read 4 Read. I’ll guve you screenshots and feedbacks and you’ll do the same. Thank you in advance everyone!

Title: The Society (of Haverford)
Author: Scarlett
Style: limelight
Genre: dark comedy, slice of life
Desc: Romeo of the House of Blue Eagle meets Juliette of the House of Red Sparrow. One from fraternity, one from sorority & both despise the other

I love The Society (of Haverford)! Check it out! http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode

2 Likes

I would like to read your story and really appreciate your feedbacks on mine :heartpulse:

Story Name : Crossed Line
Author : Kristina MD
Genre : Drama
Style : INK
Instagram : @kristinamstories
Description : Growing up with a best friend makes you much closer. However, friendship needs to have its borders, limits, lines. What happens when Ally and Shawn intend to cross them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5473320651784192

1 Like

Hi Kristina, i’ll read your story and give u screenshots and feedback. Sameee i need feedback too so can you do mine too? X

I’ll start reading your story now☺️

1 Like

Yes! I’ve already started reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll check yours too!

1 Like

Hi Mateja! iI’ve read 3 chapters of your story and I really like your premise. I like the way you potray the friendship between the girls and how worried Barbie is. The CC template needed to be upgraded but it doesn’t really matter. The MC reminds me of Eleven from Stranger Thing and how she can save 2 dimension at once. There are a few glitches at spot direction but nothing too major. I also loveeee your fashion choice! those clothes look better combined that way.

1 Like

Nice cover!
Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form, and your story willl be on my list :slight_smile:

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : NEVERLAND
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : Jiselle loves her grandmother’s intriguing fantasy story about a world called ‘Neverland’ that she wishes to discover. Will her wish comes true? Find out!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898085022859264

1 Like

Hey, sure we could do a read for read, just add your story inside my list.
The link is on my previous post :slight_smile: xo

1 Like

Thank you. Your story is now on my list.
I will let you know when I’m done with your story :slight_smile: xoxox.

1 Like

This is a really good story! The heartwarming friendship between Ally and Shawn really making me melt here:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love me some Shawn too!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I can really feel MC’s sadness since chapter 1, a little heartbreaking but in a good way. The flow of the story feels very natural and I can see why characters done certain things (eg: losing virginity to their best friend and how that escalte from simple convo). All in all this is a very good story, and I am halfway through 4th chapter, looking forward to read some more

1 Like

Hi Maggy, let’s do an r4r! I’ll put your story on my list and started reading right away

1 Like

I stack pile a bunch of germs since 2018 lol, I’ll follow you on insta, can u give me a follow back? my name is @scarletter.writes , what’s your ig username?

1 Like

Hey!
Thank you!
Kindly add your story inside of my list.
The link is on my previous post :smiley:

xo.

Hi, i’d love a R4R!
Name : Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 6
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

You can watch my story trailer here .

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Will check it out!

1 Like

Hi Nelly, I’d love to do r4r with you. Can u send me screenshoot after you’re done reading? I’ll do the same love x

1 Like

Hi there!
I’m sasha Danverse,
If you interested in Mystery or Horror stories, you can read my story “ CHRISTMAS EVE ”.

Title : Christmas Eve. (Episode 5 is out!)
Author : Sasha Danverse.
Genre : Mystery, Horror, Thriller.
Summrary : In your school scary Christmas play “ CHRISTMAS EVE ” you really want the lead role! But your annoying “friend” is getting in the way of that! Could you stop her from ruining your Life ?
Even worse, you have to enter a whole new world! Because your drama teacher decided to take you to a HAUNTED HOUSE to rehearse! A house full of history. As much as possible you’re trying to hide the big secret you have!

Could you resist? Could you handle the fear ?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6544203906416640
READ FOR READ!

hi Sasha! I’m down with r4r. Can you send me screenshots after you’re done reading? After that I’ll do the same too. I can also give u feedback if you want. x

Yeah sure! It would be awesome if you read my story! And I’m on my way to read yours! :heart_eyes::heart: