Finally Released My First Story! So Excited to Share It!

After working really hard to get a hang of the Episode Portal, I finally got around to making my own story.

NAME: Meddling Kids
GENRE: Comedy, Slice of Life, Romance

SUMMARY: You are a girl from a small town, everything is mundane and normal until you start having superpowers. This not only forces you to stop everything, but it also makes you new friends along the way. But since life is no longer “normal”, this small town might have been hit by something more, much more dangerous. It’s up to you and your friends to save your hometown.

This story is Spotlight, has CC, M/F Love Interests, Poly option to romance both LIs, Choices matter and Realistic/Relatable Characters.

Hope you guys try it out!

4 Likes

Looks super cute! I’ll give it a read💕

1 Like

Thank you so much! Let me know what you think :blush:

1 Like

added to favourites. can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

Oh my god! Thank you! I’ll be sure to not disappoint with further chapters.

2 Likes

Just finished reading it and it’s sooo cute! You surely did not disappoint!!! Definitely saved for further reading keep it up I’m looking forward to the rest :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Wow thank you! :hugs: So glad you enjoyed it, I hope you keep enjoying it whenever the new chapter comes out! Thank you for giving it a shot.

1 Like

I just finished the three episodes, and I loved it. Is so good and so cute. I’m looking forward for the other episodes.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m so glad you enjoyed! I love your profile picture as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like