Find a friend 🥰

thank you for tagging me, i’d love to make some new friends!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Tired but good overall :hibiscus:

1 Like

Awwww :pleading_face: Thank you so much :blush: How are you, everyone?!

1 Like

hey!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey :smiley:thanks for tagging me! How is everyone?

1 Like

Hey guys :sob::heart:
Thank you for tagging me @Epi.cat

1 Like

So how is everyone doing?

1 Like

Any kpop stans?
If so happy Stay day :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me
I would love to make some new friends so feel free to PM me :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

:grin: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to make new friends! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Say a little bit about yourself, and you might find someone who likes the same things as you!

Uh Im an artist not digital I’m not that great, love to draw, dance, I’m into athletics aswell and like to write poems and stories. I’m also a virgo. I like to eat olives, pepper soup, jollof rice, paila I don’t know if that’s how you spell it and chicken pie and roast dinner with Yorkshire puddings. I’m from Britain and I’m half Nigerian and Gambian quarter Irish :sob::sob::sob::heart::blush:

3 Likes

Oh and I have 2 cats night and shug one black and one ginger and 2 fish one gold called goldy, it only has one eye :sob::sweat: and a black fish called Raphael :joy: what a coincidence

3 Likes

Hello! I am an Athlete, I play club soccer and I love to draw on my free time!

I love food any honestly! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I’m a very shy and introverted person irl but a little more outgoing online
I’m currently in high school
I live in Florida
I’m Mexican/American
I love the rain :blue_heart:
I’m an INFJ
My hobbies are reading, writing, listening to music, watching anime, singing, acting, reading webtoons, and my absolute favorite fashion designing :hugs::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends :blush:

4 Likes

Girl I love jollof rice :relieved:

Me 🙃

I like writing, drawing, reading and dancing, though I don’t dance that much anymore. I used to be into gymnastics, but I suppose it was a phase cos I soon grew out of it. I am extremely insecure and and introverted. I am very socially awkward, but I’m much more confident here since it’s online haha. I also have a goldfish named Bubbles who I love love love :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m also 25, love dancing and a massive movie buff. I’m an introvert but around the right people I can be sooooo loud! :grin:

2 Likes

Jollof rice :drooling_face: I feel you sis :yum:

1 Like

It’s like the only type of rice that I really like

1 Like